08

1:39 amLocation | Deli

1:39 am
Location | Deli

———————-
"I'm not going to the deli." I said rolling my eyes siting my my bed. Then it hit me I forgot I had Popeyes.

I was eating some popeyes's , watching tiktok on my tv when i received a notification. I grab my phone looking a notification seeing it my was boyfriend.

I sigh opening messages reading what he texted after reading it, he called and i answered. " Hello?" I said to him.

"Oh hello? What you was doing?" You rolled your eyes because you got interrupted by david messages.

"Well i was watching tv until you interrupted my peace." You said watching the person on the tv making a relatable tiktok.

You laughed at it because you thought it was funny." You want to me to call you back or sum?" He said.

"No it's cool!" David laughed at how quick i was to responding. He knew i didn't want him off the phone.

"What you was doing?" I ask eating my fries while waiting.

"Oh the game, but it's mad boring." David had in idea and smirk at the fact his girl was already gonna to say yes anyway.

"How you on the game when you ask me to go to the deli?" She asked him.

But he didn't want to just come over and chill. He wanted to take her out and buy her things, something big.

That's what he thought about. what's something else that gonna make my baby happy? David kept that in mind.

He got out of his thoughts as he heard mariah calling his name." David?" I said as he just got randomly quiet.

"Yes mama?" He said biting his bottom lip. " I said do you still coming over?" I said licking my lips.

Dd smiled and answer her, putting on his shoes." Yes mama, i'm on my way now." He said.

"I love you." Daivd said kissing the phone. I laughed," I love you more." I said before we hung up.

Getting out my bed going to my mother room. I ask her can dd come over and she said but she wanted me to go to the store for her.

"Ok thank mommy, What you want from the store too?" I said.

She stop writing on her work and looked at me before thinking." I just want a philly cheese sandwich and a juice with some takis." She said.

i knew notti shouldn't have came over with takis because she just keep asking for them all the time.

I shake my head at the fact and walked away from the my mother door and put my hoodie on and some shoes.

"SAFETY MAMA!" My mother said making me laughed. Even notti made her say that too. What a good moment.

"OK SAFETY!" I said closing the front door.

——————-
I went in the store and grab the snacks that me and my mother wanted and went to the front not looking.

"ah shit." I said mumbled under my breath as i picked my stuff up. the boy immediately apologized and helped me.

Looking up, and thanking him. I smiled." Thank you so much." I said getting a better look at him getting a better look.

My smiling fading away seeing it was someone i know.. but i thought he was dead. I was shocked at the fact that this is even real. Is it?

"Do i know you? I said moving away but my eyes ere still on him. He pointed at himself. is i'm crazy?

"Me ? Oh i'm jay." He said smiling putting his hand out to shake mines. "I-i have to go." I said looking away from him.

I payed the register for my snacks and my moms and ran out the store. I stopped and sat down on the bench and cried.

I can't believe this. We thought he died. I swear i seen him , his last breath, his last words, how his face was like when he got stabbed.

The words haunted me when he said " take care of my family and my brother make sure he straight and keep my name alive."

"Make sure my mother is good and my sister." I cried harder holding my waist soon i felt i had to the throw up.

I got up from the bench and quickly walking out got my arm taking back. I scream making the boy drop something.

"You forgot your other back of chips and candy. I payed for it." I sniffed looking back at him. His features was so beautiful.

So close to notti's but he was a bit taller then him like two inches and he had his hair in bun. He had grey jogger fit on.

With a black north face jacket on. He looked at my eyes seeing that i was crying. He got worried about it and asked.

"Did i do something wrong?"