04

MARIAH BANKSLOCATION | HOME

MARIAH BANKS
LOCATION | HOME

"lili!" I took my air pods out looking up confused as david called my name. " Yea?" I said watching him walk over to me smiling and sat down.

I scoot over but letting him have enough space for him to sit down so he will not fall. He then smiled even harder and i bust out laugher.

"Yo, you good?" I asked calmly looking at him while he kissed my cheek. I then turned around seeing darrien and justin and the rest of them was minding their business.

David pulled his phone out as i fixed my self on my camera and he then speak to his phone. I guess he's on live.

"What's up y'all." David said hugging my putting his arm around my waist. I laid my head on his shoulder and the comments blow up.

I then got off his shoulder about to get pissed because i knew they was going to be like. "Omg is y'all dating?

"She ugly asf."

"Why you bulit like that??"

And the main ones be little kids around 10-13 years old that know shit personal about ma friends. "I been seeing y'all edits, feel me?" He said smacking his lip, smiling and shake his head.

I laughed putting my hand over my mouth and getting out the camera making david side eye me. "What's funny, dic?" He asked.

"Because you don't know how to explain shit." I said laughing holding his shoulders. Which makes me come in the camera but my back facing the camera.

And my face is facing his way. Dd licked his lips looking at me. He smacked his lips pushing me softly.

"Peanut head ass." He said under his breathe and i got up leaving from him to get some chicken going back there. I grab david face forcing him to say what he said.

"Don't play with me." I said and he smiled looking around before realizing that he was live begging to laughed.

David fix his hat feeling himself smiling," Y'all i look don't i?" I coughed out of nowhere making people laughed in the background.

"She trynna play but i'm finna go in my room, you coming love?" David said and i shrugged my shoulders.

We both got up and told where we was going and went to his room. I sat on his bed as he sat his phone on his desk with where his game at.

"The fuck?!" David yelled at his tv pointing up at it making me chuckle. Nîgga always mad at something.
2 hours later.

Me and david walked to my house since i was getting tired. We talked about something random until darrien annoying voice ass came yelling.

I immediately rolled my eyes with his extra ass we can't have shit without him. He hugged me and dapped up david.
"What'a the word?" Darrien said and it got quiet and i felt bad so i hugged him tighter almost letting him up making the boys laughed.

Darrien is exactly a sweet boy in person but in personal he is really annoying but when he around his boys he acts hard.

But he was really a fun person to hang around with and to make laugher which made me friends with him now.

Same with david but just 10x worser with his mad self. He gets mad when i call him angry bird when he gets irritated or mad.

Which notti always thought was funny. What a coincidence that he popped up in my mind today. I said in my mind.

I got out of my thoughts with darrien called my name."Earth to liah." Darrien said snapping his fingers to my face.

We was talking as we walked to my house and apologize for not answering what he was saying earning the boys smack of the boys lips.

"Yo what we told you about that shit?" Dd said looking at me like a was crazy." Stop apologizing if you ain't do shit or didn't say anything." He said.

Nodding my head at his words and telling ddot to say what he was going to say." Oh, yes back to what i was saying." He said.

25 minutes later.

I hugged ddot and dd tightly not wanting to let go knowing they was my only boys to keep me happy and going.

"I love y'all." Messing up they hair adding a mugged across darrien face and i laughed." We love you too but damn." He said.

Darrien then gave me a couple of money to kelle just increase if i leave to go to the store or the mall. I kept saying stuff about the mall which made him think of it.

Grabbing my snack bag and waved them as they walked away and i screamed " I love y'all." To them as they put the head in down in embarrassment.

"bro, i'm so tired." I said yawning changing my clothes which is some nike pros with a tank top. I wasn't going to go to bed looking expensive and shit.

So i put something on comfortable." Let me go to sleep but first let me make sure nobody wanna call." I said calling everybody and texting.

"Ok, so don't be calling me when i sleep. I will call when i'm awake." I said smiling before hanging up, pulling my phone on the charger.

I immediately went to sleep.