13

————-

————-

Mariah yawns from her sleep seeing Eva sleeping beside. She sighs getting up due to tiredness. Her phone rings about fifteen times.

It's bene going off for a minute but she been sleep. It's been about a year since she met jay and Eva been her bestie for a while too.

"Hello?" Answering with a soft tone." You must forgotten.." Jay frown through the phone knowing his female friend forgotten his birthday.

Jay wasn't jealous about anything with her expect Eva.. she would make excuses with Mariah to make her forget about jay.

It hurted his feelings seeing his female best friend left him for her girl. Jay sighs didn't won't too explain to much about it.

It was his birthday today. She was supposed to be his first but it was his mom. Then more people he know. Jay begin to got famous for notti "twin."

"Oh shoot.. jay I'm so sorry. I forgotten-I had so much work to do with Eva both  fall asleep together. A-and." She says stressing about the things she mention.

She said that she was going do do a lot with him for his birthday, go out to eat, have fun, stuff about the future. Paint. Play games.

"It's cool. I understand." He hangs up the phone having Mariah feeling sad about the situation.

She dead forgot it was his and Ethan birthday. How could she forgets about they birthday? The ones she loves the most.

Liah grab her phone off the counter which was on the counter seconds ago. She post on her instagram with a caption saying.

 She post on her instagram with a caption saying

Tagged @therealjay1

—————

Eva knocked on the bathroom door making Liah jump a bit. She holds her chest feeling her heart beat fast.

"Shit.. Eva you scared me!" Mariah yells at the girl. Eva apologize softly." I'm sorry. I was telling you I'm about to go home." She says.