"Your suing me!?" Matt yelled soon as I picked up.

Rolling my eyes I got my stuff together ready to leave. I started to record the call. "Yes...and?"

"Where the hell am I gonna get $10,000!?"

"Ask your mommy. What you did is illegal and I'm making sure you pay for the emotional and public damage you caused me my family and my career."

"It was a joke I was just getting you back for dumping me. You can't take a joke!?"

"Not when my job and family are apart of this so called joke. Did you even see the things people were saying about me!? Your a insensitive jerk and will be paying for what you did goodbye."

Chris
Knocking stepping back I wait hands in pocket for someone to open the door. A model type woman answers. She was only in a tank top and shorts with knee socks. "Hi are you one of the girls father?"

"Yes I'm Mona's father." she let me step in.

"Oh right your a director and a few other things." She looked me up and down licking over her lips.

"Yes is she ready yet?"

"Um...no their all still asleep. Why don't you join me for some coffee?" She took my hand before I could even respond. "Do you like cream in your coffee..."

"Oh Chris and yes." I sat in a chair at her table.

"Ok I'm Danielle by the way. Darla is my daughter. Mona was really good with the other girls and we had so much fun." When it was done she sat on the table. I scoot back chuckling. "I don't bite."

"Good to know."

She chuckled biting her lip. "So how long have you been a single father?"

"Uh actually me and Mona's mother are together after some complications and are now a happy family." she rolled her eyes.

"So your happy with her mother? I know sometimes guy get with their child's mother to make the kid feel like they have a family. Is that why your with her?"

"No I love my girl. I've never been happier."

"Daddy!" Mona came running in. I thought she was still sleeping. "Where mommy?"

"At work we gonna see her later come on." I took her little Dora bag picking her up. We need to get out this place now before this lady try to get me caught up. "Thank you for having her."

"Thank you for coming to get her." she ran her hand down my arm chest her chest to mine. Mona sneezed making her back up fast.

"Oops." she giggled.

"Oh it's ok sweetie. My daughter and I are going out for frozen yogurt later maybe you and Mona can come along."

"Can we daddy?" Mona spoke giving me that smile that gets her whatever she wants.

"Yeah sure we'll all be there. Im sure Camila will want to meet you." Danielle sighed faking a smile.

"Great I'll see you then."
********
Using the screwdriver I twist in the last screw for this diaper changer table thing. The room came together real nice. We came here straight from the flirty mom house. It was all painting and puttin together stuff. Of course Mona big mouth told Rebecca about Danielle which mean Camila probably already knows. I'm just hoping I'm not in heat because I ain't do shit.

Rebecca made us lunch me and Carlton chilled for a bit then me and Mona left. Cam was already home cooking from what I could smell walking in the house. She was cutting up stuff for a salad when I went in the kitchen.

"Hey baby." I kiss her neck holding her waist.

"Hi. So we both know you met Danielle just tell me now...did she try to make a move on you?"

Damn you Rebecca. "Sorta but you know I didn't fall for any of her tricks. She asked how long I've been a single dad."

"Uh that's bitch knows me. Like I wasn't with you when we dropped her off. I can't stand thirsty bitches." she slam the knife down the middle of a head of lettus.

I backed up some. "Right well she invited me and Mona to frozen yogurt with her and her daughter. I told her we all would be there." she smiled coming over wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you Christopher." kissing me slowly she bit my lip pulling away playing with my ear.

"Mmm I love you to Camila."

"You wanna skip that yogurt with slutty mom and just do something's here. We can put Mona to bed early." she messed with my pants licking up to my ear sucking on it. "I'm so wet for you daddy."

"Shit fuck yogurt." she giggled kissing me again then went on cooking.