Episode 3: Hero

We return to a little bit after the fight between Kuuga and the two Gurongi, Xu-Gmun-Ba and Xu-Goma-Gu, as we see the two boys sitting in a hospital room where they see officers and doctors rushing around either to question or help people who were attacked and news reporters covering the incident. When they thought they had a moment, Ethan brought up the elephant in the room.

Ethan: "So...how are you feeling? You just fought two monsters." He says while nudging Hunter's shoulder.

Hunter: "I don't know. I feel a little rush and my foot feels a little hot." He said as he wiggled his right foot. "Anyway, are you ok?" He said as he looked at Ethan concerned.

Ethan: Gives a reassuring smile. "I'm all good. I've handled worse. I'm a skateboarder," he said as he lets out a chuckle. "Anyway, what are we gonna do with this," as he questioned while pulling out the crystal fragment from his pocket.

Hunter: "I have no clue. Everything is happening so fast." He said as he rubbed his head.

Ethan: "You know...I may know someone who might help. He's super smart."

Hunter: "Really?" Looks at the crystal and back at Ethan. "Alright, when I'm out of the hospital, then let's go visit your friend."

Ethan: Gives a victorious smile. "Wicked! You won't be disappointed." He said as he gave Hunter a thumbs up.

After seeing this, Hunter returns the gesture with a thumbs up of his own.

(Itsuka house)

After this, the camera changes to the Itsuka household where we see the blue haired boy, red haired girl, and a woman in her 30s with pale blue hair and blue eyes. Her name was Reine Murasame.

We catch the pair after dinner with the other spirits at their own rooms and houses as we see Shido sitting on the couch looking down with a sad face

We catch the pair after dinner with the other spirits at their own rooms and houses as we see Shido sitting on the couch looking down with a sad face. Kotori stares at the boy with an annoyed and concerned look while Reine stared with a drowsy look.

Kotori: Takes out her chupa chup. "Come on Shido, it wasn't your fault that boy was attacked." Puts the lollipop in her mouth.

Shido: Looks up. "I know but, I know I could've done something...if only I called upon Sandalphon." He clutches his hand out of regret.

Reine: "It was just poor timing Shin, but remember, we didn't see any bodies with red hair on the cameras afterwards."

Shido: "You also said you lost the signal of that monster." He suddenly looks up with realization. "Hey, now that I think about it, that thing must've been causing those deaths with the webs!"

Kotori and Reine look at each other as if saying DUH while Kotori turns on the tv, hoping to lighten the mood, but what comes on leaves everyone shocked.

News man: "This just in, craziness and horror strikes at Tengu Hospital where people are saying a monster has been seen attacking patients and the hospital staff. On the scene is Sarah Marsha." Cuts to the reporter.