I went downstairs.. there my husband is or to be husband with proper black suit with white complementing it.. having nice clothing sense nice accidentally I literally don't know how, why, what cause but I rolled my eyes ahh!!!! namika fvck you! What he'll think about me!!!

He was looking into my soul but his expression was not so bothered like I guessed. He was yea it's ahhh hard to tell ummm a bit of shock I guess haha! I giggled huh!!! What again why how what's happening! I..... Did I giggled for real...? No no it's forced one as well yea!!! Control namika and be the spotlight go huff you can...

"Here our judge sahiba and soon to be vansh's sahiba is on the floor guys cheer up!!" Vansh's sahiba my a$$! Even in the engagement day he have to crack his new deal..... How....? These bois Eww.... I think that's why I rolled eyes yea my heartu reacted..... Good organ..

Hein...!? Chacha invited host as well....? Hufff why my heartu is doing a jiggle biggle dance....!? Calm down you sh!tty organ...

I thought he would ask my hand but for my intense shock he... Did...he just picked me up!??

"Welcome little bug" my eyes widen his.. his breath near my neck and he whispered I'll kick his ball on the first night for sure...Here everyone is present or else I would have slapped him for touching me.....

"Woooohooo keep it up dude" her friends and guests cheered up so I smiled forcefully....

*Vansh's POV*.

Humri pratiksha ka ant hua wo aagya {kabhi khusi kabhi gum aaahaaaaahaa kabhi khusi kabhi gum🎵🎶🎵}

Did I ever felt it before.....?{kya yeh mera phla phla pyar hai puch rha hai..?🎶🎶🙂}

Like the way she rolled her eyes I felt like she's not one of those who just licked my manhood and left next day.... She just rolled her eyes....!? I was damn shocked Although wherever I talked with her before did we even talked...?she only told hmm and a nod I wanna hear her now..... She giggled..! a little cutest giggle ever Sh!t this woman!! My lady

about who just asked me before I had to tell her to shut her mouth.. umm.... Okay yes I was thinking to approach her coz I didn't saw her before like I did today and what I felt is now my life.... What I craved for.. 12 years

'I craved for love namika and what you're doing with your presence is my whole universe'

She's....Coming towards stage with her black outfit bold enough huh..!?

Should I ask her hand for climbing stage nah that's already mine.... Wait let me guess her weight..... Ahh..... My heart! She gasped and another cutest thing..
I climbed the stage looking at her beauty I saw more beautiful girls but without this thing this!! like words are not enough I need dictionary, even there it isn't mentioned!!! her presence is just enough for me and her anger ofcourse girls always drooled over me but her anger is something attracting me more.... What's that for... Did I crossed a line..? The most beautiful creature as my dude... What should I tell..her..? related to my little dude ig yeah....

"Welcome little bug" her eyes doubled... Her cuteness will be my deathbed. Welcome to my life and I'll never tell you good bye till my last breath.... Before she don't had this vibe or didn't I noticed..? Her smell..... That's new addiction I snuggle my nose a little But sad after some days that will replace with mine... I don't give a fvck to people who are starring.... Good just look at us cause you can't get this luck.. like I have my goddess... My arranged Goddess.....

She looked at me and my goodness the flame of that is giving me warnings...
Namika Vansh Singh for a reason though! Wait- it sounds so nice!

Then she indicated me to put her down in stage...... I swear you'll scream under me one day for not talking to me, I wanna hear you!!!