#15

"How did I get myself in this arrangement?
It baffles me too, baffles me too"

AVERY DEANNE POV

I left him, i'm scared to hear his answer. He probably only see me as a little sister, i shouldn't have said all that. He's having a race after this. I can't distract him. I'm so stupid??

I go and try to find Becca. "So A, how was the talk?" She stopped after seeing my crying face.

"What happened?" She said while hugging me. I don't even know where to start. The race is in 3 hours. So we went somewhere to sit and talk. I told her about what happened and how he reacted and then how i ran.

"You didn't let him say anything?"

"I was scared to hear his answer and i regret that i said that. I fear that i made his race day bad" I explained.

"Avery Clei Deanne. That's who you are, before you loved him romantically, he was and still your friend. Whatever his feelings are, i know that he would never hurt you. You are someone he sees as a special person. I can see that in his eyes. I just want to say that you don't need to be so worried about what he says."

"Thank you so much Becca. I'm sorry you have to see me like this" I thanked her.

~

CHARLES LECLERC POV

"Lewis, has there been any driver that confessed to their lover at the podium?" I asked.

"What? I don't know, but i don't think so? Why?" He asked back.

"Later at the podium, i want to confess to Avery."

Lewis face immediately looked at me.

"You're not kidding?" I shook my head.

"You're saying like you will be at the podium later on" Lewis laughed.

"Of course i will, i will be at the top"

"I'm sure she will say yes" Lewis said.

"She already confessed to me, but something happened" I said.

"Well then congratulations for the girlfriend Charles" I smiled at his words. I went to go find Asher to ask for permission.

"Asher" I yelled.

"Yes?"

"I need to ask something, it's really important but the first person i need to ask permission of is you."

"Oh, wow my sister is finally going to get a boyfriend again. Congrats guys" Asher said.

"Wait. You knew?"

"So obvious" We laughed.

~

4 HOURS LATER

"We're getting so close to the checkered flag"

"After a brilliant fight from Charles Leclerc and Asher Deanne. Charles Leclerc wins the monaco grand prix. The prince of monaco"