#11

"I can hear your heart from across the room"

CHARLES LECLERC POV

"So, what was yesterday?" My teammate Lewis Hamilton asked. "Huh?"

"You with Asher's sister, Avery?" He told me. "It was a friendly hangout, a break from our performances yesterday" I explained.

"Okay man i'll believe you" He said obviously not believing. I'm on the private jet with my team. We're on the way to China for the Chinese Grand Prix. Lewis moved to ferrari since 2025 and it has been a great journey. We're both doing well fighting the championship together with no hard feelings. After we arrived, we all settle down to our hotel and rest up.

~

(This is Asher, it's a nickname)

Dean Ash

Mate

What Dean

Me, Lando, Oscar and some others are going out to eat together later night

You and Lewis want to come?

Sure why not

See you there

~

That night we met with the others. I saw Asher and the rest of the guys on the corner and we went to them.

"Hey guys" I said. I sat in the middle of Asher and Lando.

"Y'all are so mean for not inviting me yesterday" Lando looked at me. "It was a celebration hangout, i got P1 and her concert was successful" I replied telling the truth. "Well you're not wrong"

We all continued to eat and Asher suddenly leaned towards me. "You and my sis huh? I was shocked that y'all posted even after that misunderstanding news 4 years ago"

"It was years ago" I told him. A ring was heard in Asher's pocket. "We just talked about her, what great timing" It was obviously Avery who called.

"Hello sis"

"Hey bro"

"We were just talking about you" Asher said.

"Who's we?" The girl's voice was heard. "Me, Charles and Lando. We're here with some other drivers"

"Tell them i said hi"

"Hey" Me and Lando said in unison.

"I guess they heard me. Oh, can you please tell Charles he left his bracelet on me" Asher gave a "oh" face.

"Charles, your bracelet is on Avery" He said after.

"Right, she tried my bracelet and forgot to give it back. Tell her to keep it i'm gonna excuse myself" I said then proceeds to leave the table.

"You heard him" Asher said from afar.

~

AVERY DEANNE POV