#7

"That I'm hopelessly captivated"

4 YEARS LATER

The sound of the screaming fans in the stadium echoed. A figure of a female rising from the platform. "Hello Melbourne!" the voice screamed.  More screams were heard from the crowd. "I want to thank everyone here for being here and attending my first ever world tour. My name is Avery Deanne and this is my first world tour of my first album '16'. It consists of songs i wrote when i was 16. I hope everyone will have a good time here."

The instrument started to play indicating that the song started. "His laugh you'd die for, his laugh you'd die for. The kind that colors the sky" the girl"s voice sung. The 2 hour concert ended with full of singing and joy from the crowd. She sung all of her songs from her album and a lot of covers from many artists.

"You did great hun" The mother of Avery Deanne, Lauren Deanne commented. "Thank you mom" Avery thanked. "I'm sure Asher would be so proud and he would've watched your first concert in you first world tour. But have a grand prix tomorrow so he couldn't" Lauren explained to her daugther. "He should focus on f1 more so i wouldn't complain anyways. He was 2nd in the championship last year, he should get that world championship" Avery explained. "He just moved to red bull last year and he got P2 in the championship instantly" She continued.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to another grand prix weekend again?" Her mom asked.

"It's okay, i'm busy and you can go for Asher. It doesn't have to be me" Avery said.

"You should go too though, i thought you were friends with some of the drivers like Lando Norris and Charles Leclerc?" Lauren asked.

"It's not like i don't chat them on social media, it's okay"

~

'16'

1.) Red
"Loving him was red"

2.) Take A Chance With Me
"Oh, why can't we for once. Say what we want, say what we feel?"

3.) Lost In My Thoughts
"All my thoughts about you is never enough"

4.) All The Things I Couldn't Say
"It's only right that i go. I should've told you, but i was too scared"

5.) Apology Letter
"I'm sorry that i hurt you"

6.) The Call
"I put my phone down and a tear fell down"

7.) Broken Glass
"I hurt myself but you tried to help me back up"

8.) Soften
"Voiced my name like it's a gentle piece of work"

9.) Run
"I was to weak to say anything"

10.) Would we have a second chance?
"The question i always ask myself, are we something that can be? Would we have a second chance?"

~

AVERY DEANNE POV

I woke up after my first world tour concert last night. It was so fun, i had lots of fun and a lot of my friends and family came. Becca supported me the most in the VIP section. I can see her dancing clearly from the stage. My mom and dad are so supportive, they cheered me on the whole concert and took lots of videos. I decided to get up and go to get breakfast.

I went to my living room and ate breakfast while scrolling my phone. I was looking at videos from my concert last night, my very first ever concert got a full house of 50,000 people. That is crazy. I also looked at the Bahrain Grand Prix results and saw that Charles won, Lando second with Asher third. In this past 4 years, Charles is starting to become a championship contender alongside Lando too. While Asher was moved up to Red Bull last year and got 2nd last year with Max 1st for 6 years in a row which broke the record for most championship wins in a row. I feel like this year will be different. Then i got a call from Asher.

"Hey sis, sorry i couldn't be there yesterday. First race of the season" He apologized.

"Yeah don't worry about it, congratulations for 3rd place" I said.

"Congratulations to you too and thanks" He replied back. "You're still not gonna tell me who's the guy behind all your songs?"

"Nope"

"I don't remember you being close with another guy except your previous boyfriend" Asher voiced.

"Do not dare mention him, that was 5 years ago" I alarmed him. "Okay chill sis, i gotta go see you at the Australian grand prix" He hung up. I haven't been to a grand prix for a while. Last time was 2 years ago. In all those visits of course i've been staying close with my parents and still avoiding Charles. I texted Lando to congratulate him. Then he called me.

"Hey Deanne, thanks for that it was only a 4 seconds difference from Charles but he was fast so i couldn't do anything about it" Lando remarked.

"No you did great, hoping for the best for you this year" I said.

"Thanks, will you come to another grand prix again? Missed you here" Lando said.

"I don't know Norris, i missed having fun with you too. I hope we can meet again" I said. We finished up our small talk and i went to meet Becca. "GOOD MORNING A" Becca shouted. "Hey B, you're so energetic in the morning even after last night. Why are you so energetic?" I questioned. "No reason, i'm just happy to see you" She said. I love her so much, i don't know what i'll do without her. "Your dreams are now coming true, you will be exploring the world with your tours and you've became a great singer" She explained.

"Thank you, you're doing great too with modeling" I remarked. "So how was it with Charles, you haven't talked to him since that day?" She asked and i shook my head. "You should talk to him. I know it has been 4 years but the fact that you're touring with songs that are meant for him..?" She continued.

"It has been 4 years B, he must've forgotten about it. It's just songs, so what?"

"You're not telling me all those songs were made when you were 16, you definitely named it 16 because of him. I know you A"

"Sure whatever B, it was just a childish mistake i made when i was 16 nothing else" I voiced trying to avoid this conversation. "Fine A, then let's party tonight. Let's get all your thoughts away and let's go party" Becca suddenly suggested.

~

Sorry for the late post! I think i'll post for 2/3 times a week. Hope you like today's chapter!