#10

"Pulsin' through my veins,

I know you need this too"

"Hey B, what's up" I said on the phone. Becca called me suddenly. "I'll be coming to Japan for your concert hun, i want to watch a grand prix too though"

Right my concert week is in the same week as the Japan Grand Prix, my concert will be at the night whereas the race will be at the evening. "I'll get you tickets B, i might visit in the morning too. I still got time"

"Love you A"

~

I decided to visit my brother in the morning. It has to be fast though because i have a concert the later night to perform in. I'll just say my hello's and leave after an hour.

"Good luck on the concert sis, i think mom will watch me and dad will watch you because last time it was the opposite. So taking turns" Asher told me. "I suppose so, hope you can win from
pole" I replied back.

I left the Red Bull garage and found a Charles Leclerc with a Lando Norris. "Hey Norris, Charles too" I waved.

"Deanne, we were just talking about you" Lando talked.

"About what exactly?" I questioned the 2 men.

"About your beautiful songs you made in your 16 album, we were just talking about who this person may be for you to make 10 songs about him" Norris explained. He then glanced at Charles signaling me that he was the one who asked. Shit.

"Oh, it's just my thoughts" I lied obviously. "Especially that song Take A Chance With Me, it's so good and i love the lyrics" Lando said while smirking. I looked at him in disbelief.

"It's just some thoughts of a sixteen year old, that year my mind was everywhere and i was still behaving and thinking like a kid. I wrote those songs and fixed it when i got older but yeah the meaning of the song is still there."

I didn't realized i rambled a bit. "Go on?" Charles suddenly commanded me. "I'm sorry, it's okay i think i'll go. I need to prepare for my concert, see you tomorrow? Good luck guys"

I don't know why i keep doing that, it's so embarrassing. I walked to my car and before i was able to go in. Someone called me. "Avery?" I noticed that voice. It was someone i was very close to.

"Isaac.."

"I didn't think i would meet you here?" He asked.

"What do you want Isaac? It has been 5 years since we last met" I asked. This person is my ex from 10th grade. The reason i broke up with him is because he was being too possessive. I wasn't able to go out with anyone even my girl friends and other more ridiculous reasons.

"That was rude, i said i didn't think i'll see you here. I'm going to watch formula 1" He explained. But i'm not buying any of his words.

"Then you can leave now, i have a concert to attend" I said immediately going in my car. I left him and i started my car. I need a clear mind for today's concert. I need to get him out of my mind, he's not in my life anymore i don't need to worry about him.

~

"Japan are you ready?" My scream echoed the large stadium. The concert started in excitement. I sung happily and danced the stage. That evening Charles won again with Asher P2 again.