#4

"I laugh at how we're polar opposites"

"You bitch what did you do to persuade him?" She screamed at me.

Let me explain, when i arrived to the paddock some people stared at me but i ignored them. Then when i was about to go to Asher's room to see him. I was dragged by someone to a place where no one really goes to so it was quiet. It was Alexandra.

"Jeez calm down please, did Charles not explained to you?"

"No shit he didn't, he said he'll talk to me after FP2. But i can't wait no more, i swear you bitch started this."

"Excuse me? He had absolutely no interest in me, i'm a literal minor. He was just being Charles, a nice person, and-" I stopped deciding not to explain to much to his girlfriend. "Just find out from him, jeez hear the truth first before lashing it out on someone" I lashed out leaving her to go back to Asher's room.

There, i saw Asher and he called me to him. "Okay please explain to me what happened, you should've seen my reaction waking up to this news" He said slowly. I explained everything to him including the recent interaction with Alexandra.

"Shit man, i didn't believe the news anyways but it's good to hear you confirming it. Cause if he dare to do anything to you, as you're a minor i will actually throw hands."

"Please don't he won't. He was being super sweet yesterday i couldn't refuse him."

"I guess so, he's a good person. Well congratulations for having dinner with your favorite driver."

"Shut up; we're basically friends now" I said jokingly.

We laughed it off and Asher advise me to answer the interviewers honestly and make it short just incase i get interviewed. FP1 gone by and Charles got P4 whereas Asher got P13, not the best start of the week but he tried his best. Before the start of FP2 some drivers were interviewed and someone went to me. "Excuse me, hello Avery. Come here let's talk a bit shall we?" I went to the interviewer with a smile.

"Hi it's a pleasure"

"Can you introduce yourself for people who don't know you yet?"

"Of course, my name is Avery Deanne. I'm the younger sister of the Alpha Tauri driver Asher Deanne. I'm 16 years old and i'm still in high school. I also make music."

"Well thank you for the brief introduction. I want to ask the question everyone is curious about. Is the news real?"

Well i expected this, "No, the news is absolutely false and a big misunderstanding. There will be an explanation about this soon but i will just say that me and Charles only got to know each other yesterday. It was our first time meeting and having a conversation. He was just being nice and gave me a ride and treat me to dinner. I'm also a minor there is no way we're gonna be a thing. Yeah, it is completely wrong. Thank you, i will not be answering anymore."

"Well thank you for the explanation and your time, enjoy the rest of the day" I smiled and we parted. I felt like a driver being interviewed after a race even though i am not. It's not everyday you see a driver's family member being interviewed in a grand prix. Then i saw the same interviewer interviewing Charles. I listened from afar.

"Charles, good job on FP1; P4's good. Let's hope FP2 will be better huh?" He asked.

"Yeah i'm hoping i can be faster in FP2" Charles answered briefly.

"Well, i asked Avery a few moments ago now it's your turn, what do you have to say about the news this morning?"

"I'm sure Avery already explained but yes it's is not true. She is a minor please remember that. I was just being a nice friend. She's a fellow driver's sister i was only helping her. I really hope something as small as this won't repeat and become such a big misunderstanding. I hope Avery won't get interviewed again, she came her to watch the race and support her brother lets not disturb her. If anyone want to ask questions please go to me. Kindly leave the girl alone. Thank you." He left immediately.