(How's it?)

Z ♡ A

"Bohat pyara hai, thank you", i blushed as i cradled the pendant close to my chest.

(It's so beautiful)

"Apsy pyara to nhi hai", he spun me around and smirked as i laughed and pinched his nose.

(Not more than you)

"Ap or apki flirting ", i shook my head as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders again and pulled me closer.

(You and your flirting)

"What would i do without you?", he said as he pulled me into his warm and tight embrace.

"What?", i chuckled and leaned my head on his collarbone area.

"I would die-", i pulled away and grabbed his ear and twisted it, making him yelp.

"Aenda aesa bola phir dekhiye ga kia hoga apka haal", i said sternly as he laughed and winked at me.

(Say that again and then see what will happen to you)

"Alright sorry sorry. Ab kaan to chor do", i left his ear and glared at him and he only chuckled.

(Now leave my ear)

[FLASHBACK OVER]

My thoughts got interrupted by the door of the room opening as my head shot up.

"Look who we have here", the hope in my eyes died as they widened at the familiar yet unfamiliar voice.

"The beloved daughter of Ali Ahmed Sahab", he said as i glared at him with hatred in my eyes.

"Oh sweetheart, don't look at me like that. I'll fall for you again", my blood boiled as i clenched my jaw in anger.

"Don't call me that, Wajdan Abrar Ahmed ", he laughed and ran his fingers through his hair with a creepy smile on his face.

"God, the way you call my name", my breath quickened as he stepped clsoer to me and croached down infront on me, coming face to face. If dangerous beauty had a face, it would be Wajdan. His handsome face describes him as a innocent boy to the world but no one knows his brutal and psycho side.

—BACKSTORY OF THE AHMED FAMILY—

Wajdan Abrar Ahmed, the eldest grandson of the Chaudhary Ahmed Haseeb. Ahmed Haseeb, the second husband of Iqra Gori. Her first husband died on the second year of their wedding due to unexpected Heart failure, Ali Ahmed was only a year old at that time. Iqra's parents got her married to another man because she was all lonely with her son, Chaudhary Ahmed Haseeb, who was the step father of Ali Ahmed, Ayzel's father, The couple had twins after their marriage, Abrar Ahmed and Abira Ahmed. Both siblings were adored by their older brother, Ali. All the kids grew up in a very healthy and religious environment and soon Abarar, being a 19 year old young boy, insisted his parents to get him married first with this girl he liked for a long time, the boy took shy glances at the girl whenever going to his Madrassa and when she went to her college. His older brother was still doing Masters in the university and Abrar was sent to the Madrassa because of his passion to become a Hafiz. Soon, the parents got Abrar married with a decent girl, Kaneez Abrar.