Chapter 5

As soon as zaviyar stormed out of the room his father drooped himself on the Armchair with a furious look on his face.

Sameena begum puts her hand on his shoulder and said

"I'll talk to him don't worry"Thats when Sameena left the room and went to Zaviyar's room but he as not in here, she sighed and went back to their bedroom.

Meanwhile:

Zaviyar was sitting in the garden with a cigarette in his hand...

'I'll make her mine no matter what...even if it takes blood' He thought and puffed the smoke out, throw the cigarette then went back to his room and layed on the bed.

Thats when Huda came while poking her head from the door...."May i come in Mr. Zaviyaar"She said while chuckling a bit..

"Why are you asking when you are already in?" He said in a annoyed tone..

"Now tell me everything"She said while sitting on his bed next to him.

He flipped over laying on his stomach...

"what do i do? Baba is saying that they will never agree on this marriage but i want to make her mine no matter what"he sighed and continued.

"i don't know what to do but if they will not agree then i have to make them agree in my own way , you know me well right"He said while sitting there with a serious look on his face.

"Hmm..so are Mom and Dad going to there home"Huda asked...

"I don't kn----"He was cutted off by their Mother entering the room.

"Huda i need to talk to your brother so , can you go to your room Huda?"She said and then huda left the room after giving Zaviyar a thumbs up.

"We need to talk Zaviyar and no stubborness this time and listen to me carefully"She said.

"Maa, i don't care with father dont agree on this..I'll do anything"Zaviyar said.

"So, i see that you do love her , anyways we'll see that if they agree or not after visiting them right? So I'll talk to your father but until then you will not make any scene ok"She insured him.
"Please convince them Mom, i don't know what to do but ask Ayzel if she is ok with it"He said in a worried yet stern voice.

"Ok honey but promise me that you will not make a scene ok?"

"Ok i promise"

|Meanwhile |

"Ayzel listen you know that Guy from the day before yesterday, khan uncle's son Zaviyar?" Yawar asked Ayzel in a curious voice..

"Oh him? Yeah we talked that day a little, why?"Ayzel asked back.

"Nothing its just he was staring at you since he saw you, he gives me some sort of weird feeling"He said while Ayzel was holding her laugh because of her brother being protective.

"Oh really so doesn't that mean you were staring at him hmm"She said.
"no he was staringg.i saw him...what if he takes you awayy from mee."He said while clinging on the girl's arm.

"Ok ok on one's taking me now leave me" Thats when the door bell rang and Ayzel's mother shouted.

"Yawar go open the door the butler is not in the house at a moment "
Yawar ran towards the main gate and then saw what he was afraid of.

It was Ali khan Sahab and His Wife.

'Oh no bro not them again'