Chapter 27

(A/N: Assalamualikum, My beautiful people....i hope that you guys are enjoying my story so far. If you didn't prayed yet, please go pray first. )

—AYZEL KHAN—

I woke up with slight headache and looked aroung in the room, sighing at the messy sight. My gaze fell on Zaviyar still sleeping by my side. His nose red and his hair messy, making him look even look breathtaking. I smiled at his sleeping frame, holding on my waist as if his life depends on it. I gently remoed his arms from my waist and got up to clean the shattering glasses all over the place.

Last night after calming him down, he fell asleep on my shoulder. I laid him down on the bed as he was completely passed out due to exhaustion and all the crying. It was a heart-breaking sight to see him like that.

Currently, i was sweeping the floor keeping my actions as quiet as possible and sweeped away the shattered shreds of glass and broken vases. I took away the broken mirror too. It was surprised that he still was sleeping soundly even after i accidentally dropped the broom. After cleaing the room, i went to prepare breakfast. When i steppinside the kutchen, i saw the plastic bags of snacks we bought yesterday which brought back the memories.

'How is she alive? Amna said that her father shot her in her....dead ', this thought kept on circling my mind whiel i was making the breakfast. It was our last day on Dubai too. I never asked Zaviyar about the next country we are gonna visit.

As i was too engulfed in my thoughts and preparing the breakfast, i failed to notice the footsteps dragging towards the kitchen.

"Morning..", i jumped a little as i felt hot breath on my neck and strong arms around my waist.

"Zavi! You scared me", i turn my head to look at him, his eyes were almost closed as his gaze was down. I felt his unusual energy.

"What you do wanna eat?", i asked him, in attempt to lighten up his mood.

"Anything...", he said in a low tone of voice as i sighed at my failed attempt.

"Ok then...go freshen up", i said and flipped over the omelette in the pan.

He nodded his head lazily in response,"hmm".

After preparing the breakfast, i went to call Zaviyar in the room i stepped in the room, seeing him sitting on the bed, looking at his bruised and wounded knuckles. I sat next to him on the bed as i looked at him.

"Breakfast is ready. You didn't ate anything last night too", i said and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Did you cleaned up the mess?", his question confused me and i simply nodded my head.

"I'm sorry for being a burden to you", i blinked at his sudden remark. "Who said that you are a burden?", i asked in a serious way as he looked up in my eyes with his bloodshot red eyes.

"I should have ignored her at first place", he said and tears welled up in his eyes. It was like he's letting out all his emotions that he bottled up inside.

"It was not your fault", i said as i wiped a lone tear that escaped his eyes.

"Come on, forget about her now. Eat something", he nodded and got up, i followed closely. We had our breakfast in an silence, this silence was not comfortable but it was frustrating.

"Tomorrow's our flight back to Turkey", i shot my head up and i looked at him with confusion.

"We're going back to turkey?", he hummed in response and took a bite of the omelette.

"Why?", i asked as he sighed and placed his fork down.

"I can't tell you now but it's not safe here", he said while looking int omy eyes with his Aquamarine ones, lots of emotions hidden in them. "Ok" and with that, we continued eating.