"Oh, Cam, you look like a goddess."

"Thank you."

"Are we going to take the photos or not?" Chad, Kiki's date asks.

"Just waiting for these girls to rap this up." Laroi gives him a reply.

I and Kiki just laugh.

"Let's go." I pull Laroi to where we're supposed to take the pictures.

We take several pictures. Funny. Sweet. Beautiful pictures. All of us as a class take pictures too.

Finally, we're done, and we all head to the venue for our prom. It's 7 pm now.

The venue for our prom is the school's hall. The hall is beautifully decorated and looks breathtaking. There's music coming from inside already, and students rush in and out of the hall.

Kiki, Chad, Laroi, and I walk into the hall, and we're greeted with flashy lights and loud music. We take a seat at one of the few tables available.

Students are already dancing and celebrating. Kiki and Chad leave us to go dance.

"Do you wanna dance?" Laroi offers.

"Yes."

We head to the dance floor and dance, dance, dance.

The night ends on a good and happy note, and I'm exhausted when I return home.

"Thank you for being my beautiful prom date." Laroi tells me as I step out of the car.

"Thank you for being my handsome prom date." I say to him as well.

"See you tomorrow, Cam."

"Bye."

I walk inside the house at exactly 12 in the morning. The house is dark and quiet. They must be asleep.

I walk quietly over to my room and change into my pyjamas. I'm too tired to take a shower.

I lay on my bed and scroll through some of the pictures and videos from our prom. Everyone looks so happy, and we're all having fun.

"I wish you were here, Liv."

I drop my phone, switch off the lights, and doze off sooner than I expected.

The next morning, I wake up to my mum's voice.

"Do you want to be late for your own graduation, Cameron?"

"Huh?"

"It's 8am, Cameron. Your graduation starts by 9am."

"Shit!"

I jump out of bed and rush into the bathroom.

"Hurry up, Cam."

"I'll be out in a minute."

I quickly brush my teeth and step under the shower. My bath doesn't even take up to ten minutes.

I quickly get dressed. Apply little makeup on my face and wear all the other accessories. I wear my sneakers and put on my graduation gown and walk downstairs.

Mum made a little breakfast for me. I eat quickly, take pictures with mum and dad.  We all drive to school.

In school, the hall is already full. I sit next to my friends who scold me for being late.

"Later, guys. Let me catch my breath."

The graduation ceremony begins a little later. There are a lot of speeches. One of our own even gives a speech.