Chapter 11

Laroi

Walking out of the halls of Prestige, I'm lost in thoughts. Where should I take Cameron to. To be honest, I didn't think far enough to the point where she actually agreed to my proposal, but she did. I'm still shocked.

I was pretty sure she would refuse. After all, I put her through so much pain, and to make it all worse, I broke my promise and stayed.

I was going to leave until my ass of a dad decided to fuck up. I couldn't leave my mum. She claims to be OK, but I know she's not.

"Laroi, Laroi." Mishael is running up to me. Ughhh. Mishael reminds me of the disgusting things I did to Cam.

How I cheated on her and constantly compared her to Mishael. It broke her, but at the time, I didn't care.

I was unbothered by the pain I was causing. Cam would yell at me to stop the comparison. She always tried to reason with me.

Mishael is vibrant, bold, and outspoken, while Cam is a girl of her own. A pastor's daughter, calm and collective, simple and slightly shy. She's perfect.

"Laroi. Hey. What are you up to?" I really have no wish to talk to her, and I don't want Cam to see me and Mishael together. "Won't you say something?"

"What's up, Mishael?" She's looking at me with clear lust in her eyes. You think she would have gotten the hint by now. How do I tell her to fuck off?

"Laroi, I was wondering if we could go out sometime? You know, just hang out and talk." The look in her eyes is really disgusting. She's smiling way too much and playing with her hair.

Honestly, this time last year, this would have thrilled me. The way she's acting now got to me a lot last year.

It's like she hypnotised me, but know, all I feel towards Mishael is disgust. She makes me remember all the mistakes I made and how I hurt Cam.

"I'm really not interested, Mishael. I'm so sorry." Immediately, the words are out of my mouth, I walk away from her without giving her a chance to give a reply.

Getting into my car, my mind floods back to all that happened last year. I'm disgusted by my actions.

I honestly don't know why I acted how I did. It was very obvious to me that I was in love with Cameron. Hell, I still am. I was just caught up in Mishael.

In how she acted and talked and all that. I forgot about the one person who was always with me, who always stood by me. Fuck me.

I'm so happy that Cam agreed to go out with me. Now I have to make her forgive me, to open up to me again.

I can't do without her. This break was hell for me. Not knowing what to say to her when I finally see her continuously drove me insane.

I have to make Cameron happy with me again. Whatever it takes.

Cameron

I can't help but feel like I made the wrong decision. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to Laroi.

I was coming out of the hall of Prestige when I saw him, and Mishael. I have to be honest. It really hurt.

I believed I was over Laroi, but maybe just maybe I'm not. I want to be over him. I'm not emotionally strong for another heartbreak. I'm really not.

"Cameron, come over here, please." I really thought no one was home, but nope, it just had to be my mum.

"Hey, mum." I pull a seat at the table and sit across my mum. She looks tired, as usual. She has little makeup on.