Chapter 14

"I think I'm stuck between the two of them at this point."

"Why are you stuck?"

It's Friday already. The week ran by fast. I and Kiki are currently driving home. She's coming home with me. I decided to tell Kiki about Alpha and bow she's telling me that she's stuck between him and Laroi.

"I've known Laroi for forever now, and I know he loves you. Now there's Alpha, and it's clear he likes you. And from the way you talked about him, it's clear you're beginning to like him. I just want you happy, Cam."

"I know, Kiki. I don't even like Alpha. He's just my friend and Laroi, I don't have feelings for him anymore." I'm saying this trying to convince Kiki as well as myself.

"Sure, Cameron." She doesn't believe me either.

We arrive at my house and walk inside. Luckily, no one is at home yet. I walk into the kitchen with Kiki following.

"I'm starving." I laugh at her.

"Of course you are." I look in the fridge if there's any leftover. Nope.

"I guess we'll have to order pizza." I look towards her as her face turns sour.

"That's going to take so long." She sounds like a baby now.

"Here, feed on this while I order pizza." I hand her a packet of chips and go the parlour. I take my phone out of my bag and order pizza. "It will be here in ten minutes."

I grab our stuff and walk to my room. I'm so tired, and once again, Miss Cane gave another assignment. Kiki follows after me after some time with the chips still in her hand as well as a bottle of water.

"So, what are we doing?" She has this mischief in her eyes. Knowing Kki, she's heard of a party or something.

"We're going to sleep." I fall on my bed and turn to the wall already drifting away. I know. I love sleeping, but it's not my fault. I'm always tired.

"You're no fun, Cam."

"I know." I'm still facing the wall.

"You know." Here we go. "James is throwing a party tonight. I think we should go to take the stress of this week away."

"Nope." I don't even turn to look at her. Kiki always has a party to go to.

"Oh, come on, Cameron. Let's go have fun." I turn to her now.

"You know I don't do parties, Kiki. You should go, but I'm not interested. I won't go." The doorbell rings. The pizza is probably here. I open the door to find a pizza guy standing there with our pizza. He hands it to me, and I give him his money, "Thanks." I close the door and walk back upstairs.

"The pizza has arrived." Kiki rushes up to me and takes the box from my hand and places it on the bed. She opens the box and starts eating.

"You're welcome." I try to sound offended. I sit on the bed and pick up one slice and take a bite. "Mmmm." It's really good.

We're done eating, and I walk to the kitchen to trash the box and get sodas for us. As soon as I step into my room, Kiki starts with the party again. "Cameron, please. Come with me for this one."

"I can see you have energy now." I give her a soda and open mine and take a sip from it. The gas warms up my throat even though the drink is cold.

"I'm sure Laroi will be there too." She's grinning. "It doesn't matter, Kiki. I'm not going." I'm determined not to go anywhere, especially a party.

"Ughh. I give up." She's putting on a sad face.

"Victory is mine." I, on the other hand, I'm smiling. "I'm sure you'll have fun without me. You always do."