Until that night

Alex and Lettie had been together for years, their love burning hotter and hotter with each passing day. They were inseparable, always finding ways to show their love for each other in the most intimate of ways.

One night, they decided to take a dip in the pool under the moonlit sky. The water was warm and inviting, the perfect setting for their passion to ignite. As they embraced in the water, their bodies pressed against each other, the heat between them was palpable.

Lettie looked into Alex's eyes, her desire for him evident in the way she bit her lip. "I want you, Alex," she whispered, her voice husky with need.

Alex's hands roamed over her body, his touch sending shivers down her spine. "I want you too, Lettie," he replied, his voice filled with longing.

Without another word, they moved closer together, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss. The water around them seemed to sizzle with their desire as they explored each other's bodies with a hunger that could not be quenched.

As they moved together in the water, their bodies entwined in a dance of passion, the pleasure they felt was both sweet and painful. Each thrust, each touch, sent waves of ecstasy through them, driving them closer and closer to the edge.

Their moans mingled with the sound of the water splashing around them, the night air filled with the sounds of their lovemaking. In that moment, there was nothing else in the world but the two of them, lost in each other's embrace.

And as they reached the peak of their pleasure, their bodies trembling with release, they knew that their love for each other would only continue to burn brighter with each passing day. For Alex and Lettie, their passion was a flame that could never be extinguished.