True Feelings

Vivian Blake had always been infatuated with Jason Logan ever since she first laid eyes on him in university. She admired his intelligence, his charm, and his good looks. But there was one problem - Jason was already in a relationship with Anna Kim.

Despite knowing this, Vivian couldn't help but still harbor feelings for Jason. She finally mustered up the courage to confess her feelings to him, only to be met with the news that he was committed to Anna. Disheartened but determined, Vivian told Jason that she would wait for him, hoping that one day he would realize his true feelings for her.

As time passed, Vivian graduated and decided to move to another country to start a new chapter in her life. It was there that she met Eric Thompson, a charming and persistent man who seemed to be interested in her. However, Vivian was not impressed and rejected his advances, finding him to be too pushy and arrogant.

But Eric was not one to give up easily. He continued to pursue Vivian, trying to show her that he was a good man despite his tough exterior. Eventually, Vivian began to see a different side of Eric and started to warm up to him.

Little did Vivian know, Eric had a dark secret - he was a Mafia boss. When she found out, she was horrified and wanted nothing to do with him. But as fate would have it, Vivian discovered that Eric was actually Jason Logan's half-brother, sharing the same mother.

Conflicted and confused, Vivian struggled with her feelings for Eric. But before she could make a decision, trouble struck. Vivian was abducted by a rival gang, and Eric was determined to rescue her at all costs.

Through the chaos and danger, true love blossomed between Eric and Vivian. Despite his past and his dangerous lifestyle, Vivian realized that Eric was the one she truly loved. And as they faced the challenges together, their bond only grew stronger.

In the end, Vivian learned that love knows no boundaries and that sometimes, the most unexpected person can turn out to be the one who truly captures your heart.