Wanda Maximoff-Calm You Down

Pairing: Milf!Wanda Maximoff x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Angst, Smut. Cheating, Cursing, Dildo, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Lube, Mommy Kink, Oral, (Reader Receiving), Praise, and Spitting.

Word Count: 2,006

Summary: After an argument with your boyfriend Tommy, his Mom comes in to help you feel better.

A/N: No disrespect to Tommy, he just had to be the victim in this story. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The tension instantly grew thick in the living room as you and Tommy walked through the door. Y'all have been arguing for about 15 minutes in the car after deciding to go out on a small date.

The waitress was doing nothing, but flirting with him and he seemed to flirt back as if you weren't there on a date. "You were flirting with her and you know it!" You yelled, slamming the door behind you.

Tommy let out a frustrated sigh, his hand running across his face. "I wasn't flirting with her! Don't be mad at me because of your insecurities." Your mouth dropped open, a scoff following after it. "My insecurities? I'm not the one flirting with another person while their partner is sitting right in front of them!" You yelled.

You didn't even realize that your voice was getting that loud until Tommy's Mom, Wanda entered the room with a confused look. "Woah, what's all this yelling out here?" Wanda's calm voice asked. You whipped around, feeling all anger slowly disappear as you saw what she was wearing.

She wore a nice baby pink silk robe, the obvious matching bra and pants set almost see-through.

"Y/n's being jealous because apparently I was 'flirting with the waitress' at the restaurant we went to." The thoughts of Wanda disappeared as you snapped back to the argument. "He was flirting with her. She even left her number in the recipient and you put it in your pocket! You don't ever keep restaurant recipients!" Tommy closed his eyes.

He was trying to calm himself down, but you were really pushing him. "I'm so done with you! When you wanna stop being insecure, come back to me, but until then, don't think about texting or calling me!" Tommy ended his sentence, grabbing his car keys, and slamming the door, pictures of his family on the wall shaking slightly from the force.

It was now quiet in the room as you stood there, tears falling from your eyes. You know he didn't break up with you, otherwise he would've flat out said that, but it still hurt.

Your small sniffles were the only thing heard in the room until Wanda's voice spoke. "Detka, you can stay here if you want." (Baby) You slowly turned around to her, your teary eyes making her heart hurt. "Oh no, I don't wanna be a bother, and Tommy already said it. He doesn't want me here until I get my act together. Imma just go home."

You started to walk towards the door, but Wanda took small, quick steps, gently grabbing your wrist. "Detka, please stay. I'll help you calm down, come on." This time you didn't protest as Wanda took you to her room, carefully setting you on her bed. She pulled you into her chest, letting you cry in her arms.

You and Tommy don't argue often especially not in front of his Mom, so her seeing that made you feel like such a bad girlfriend. "I-I'm sorry about that." You sniffled, wiping your nose. Wanda's eyebrows scrunched down, reaching over to her nightstand and grabbing a tissue.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Everyone has their arguments, it I just hate seeing you cry. You're way too pretty to be crying like this. Such a pretty girl." Wanda praise, her soft fingers wiping the tears from your eyes. You looked up at her, a small pout in your lips.