𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀-𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲

Pairing: Mob!Boss!Bucky Barnes x Waitress!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Only Names, (Whore & Slut) Oral, (Fem receiving) Praise, and Spitting.

Word Count: 3,639

Summary: Bucky teaches you how to play pool.

A/N: I've never played pool before, so I'm sorry if this is wrong. I personally don't really like this one, but hope you Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You just moved a couple of months ago to New York for a new start and no drama. You were a young waitress that worked at a bar and it's been ok since you moved there and they pay good but the only thing you dislike is the horny men.

They will do anything for your attention. But there is one man that doesn't even have to try and that is Bucky Barnes. He's so handsome, his clothes look expensive, he has tattoos down his arm and you can even see his abs, just everything about that man screamed 'Daddy'.

He owns New York so it's no surprise about how expensive he looks. At least 2 times a week he will check in on everyone and you notice how he looks at you and it makes your heart skip a beat. He will sometimes go to the bar, order and drink, and watch you work. It makes you wonder if he's gonna fire you.

You were woken up by your alarm and got ready for your day. You took a shower and skipped breakfast because you weren't hungry. You put on your outfit and headed outside before locking your door. As you walked out you heard someone cat call you. You rolled your eyes and got in your car.

There were a lot of beautiful women everywhere so why you? You weren't anything special. You didn't wear pounds of makeup or spend every last penny to make your breast bigger or ass. You were more happy with what God gave you. You drove humming to your favorite song on the radio.

You shortly arrived at the bar and sighed as you got out 'This is gonna be a long day.' You thought. Today is Thirsty Thursdays which means all the people nearby will come have a drink or two, so the place is gonna be packed.

You walked in and were greeted with your coworker Jamie. "Hey Y/n!" She cheerfully said. "Hey Jamie." You gave her a hug and went to the back to put your stuff up. "Hey there beautiful." Ugh. You groaned at your coworker named Luke . Ever since you moved here he's been flirting with you and you've rejected him a total of 98 times in 3 months.

Yes you've counted.

You've never met someone as desperate as him. "Hi Luke." You annoyingly said. "I was wondering if-" You already knew what he was gonna say "No I'm busy." You walked away and saw the place filling up. You silently cried to yourself as you took out your notebook and went to serve the first table.

There was a man maybe in his late 30s and a young man that looked 19. "Hi, how may I help you?" You asked, putting on a fake smile. "Yeah you can start with sitting on my dick!" The 19 year old boy spoke up. He let out a loud laugh and you just cringed.

"I'm so sorry about my son. He's just a horny teenager." The older man said, "It's fine, but what can I get you?" They told you their orders and you left. "Jamie, they want two shots of the green apple Hennessy." You said going to another table.

That's pretty much how your afternoon went. You took orders and gave them what they wanted. You even got tips from people, your day was going good. Until Bucky walked in. It was like his eyes automatically locked onto your body. He watched as your hips moved side to side from the beat of the music.

Bucky decided to play pool so he walked over and sat his things down. Luke walked up confident he was gonna win "Aye! Mr.Bucks let me play with you!" He was acting like they were all buddy, buddy, but then realized they weren't from Bucky's expression.