𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀-𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱

Pairing: Chris Evans x Wife!Reader

Warnings: Tw:Blood.

Word Count: 677

Summary: You're period makes you  embarrassed.

A/N: Just a short Chris Evans oneshot. Honestly I really don't like this one but I needed to post something so...Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You woke up to your head pounding, stomach cramping, and a cold bed. You turned over to find Chris gone and the time was 9:37. You were sad, cold, and hurting.

You've just gotten your period the previous night so that sucks. You got up to get ready for you day. You turned around and pulled the cover back to see a big red stain. On the WHITE sheets.

You cursed under your breath. You knew Chris would be back soon so, you couldn't wash the sheets and you didn't want him to see you like this.

You looked in the mirror and saw the period blood spot on your shorts and a little on your leg. You then almost had a heart attack when you heard the front door open.

"Babe I'm back!" His voice echoed around the house. You ran into the bed pulling the blanket up and smiled as he walked through the door. "H-hey babe." Chris eyebrows furrowed in confusion on why you were so happy.

"Hey I got Chick-fil-A. It's out there on the table and there's some groceries." He said slipping off his shoes and shirt. You always help Chris with putting up groceries so you had to find an excuse. "Babe do you mind putting them up please? I-I'm just t-tired."

You gave him puppy dog eyes and he could resist into saying no. "Ok I'll put them up." He changes into his shorts and went to the kitchen. You let out a sigh in relief and scanned the room for a quick way to change.

You thought for a moment and came up with a plan. You would get up, pulled the blanket over the pillows so he wouldn't see the sheets, and you would grab a change of clothes and lock yourself in the bathroom.

You got up and raced to the dresser and picked up anything you touched and went to the bathroom. You smiled for a second got in the shower.

You washed, got out and changed. You check the hall and saw Chris sitting on the couch so you were gonna switch sheets and then hide the bloody ones. You thought you were a genius until you felt someone grab you and throw you on the bed. ON THE BLOODY PART.

You knew there was only one person who did that and you didn't want to look back. You gulped slowly and turned back and was met with Chris with period blood on his arm and hand. 'This is it.' You though. He was gonna leave you for getting period blood on his sheets.

You waited for him so say anything as he looked at the bed. "Oh you got your period babe? I would have gotten you snacks if I know." You looked up at him shocked. How was he so calm.

"W-what?" You couldn't believe what you heard. "Why didn't you say you had an accident? I would have washed the sheets with the laundry." He got up and grabbed the blanket and sheet and walked to the laundry room.

You were shocked because your last ex's would always clown you for messing up the sheets saying 'Your a grown woman and can't take care of yourself' or 'That's disgusting'. It would make you feel embarrassed so you would wear overnight pads but you forgot this time.

Chris walked back in with new sheets and put the on the bed. He laid down. "You gonna come cuddle?" He asked smiling. You slowly made your way over and sat next to him. "Babe?" You called. "Yea?" You took a deep breath. "Were you not disgusted about the whole period thing?"

He let out a laugh "No why would I be?" He asked confused. You explained to him about your ex's. "Well that's them and I'm me. And it's not like you can delete periods out of the world. I'm pretty sure it's happened to every women so don't be ashamed." He said rubbing your stomach.

You curled up onto him and mumbled a 'Thank You' and ate Chick-fil-A and took a nap. You now didn't have to worry about your period because you knew Chris didn't care and he would help you any way necessary.