𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗳𝗳-𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴

Pairing: Mom's!Bestfriend!Wanda x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Choking, Degrading, Fingering, Humiliation, Mommy Kink, Praise, Fluff, Angst, and maybe more.

Word Count: 3,710

Summary: You Mom's best friend has taking a liking in you.

A/N: Your Mom is Natasha. Hope you enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You just graduated college and you were going to see your mom.
You were excited to see her because the only time you talk to her is through phone.

Her best friend Wanda has been living there after a nasty breakup with her ex-boyfriend Vision. She was a beautiful women last time you've seen her.

She took your room so you don't know what she did to it before you left.
You pulled up through the drive through seeing two cars. You walked up to the door and unlocked it with the key. You instantly saw the difference between now and before you left. Pictures of you and your mom and Wanda was there.

"OMG SWEETIE. I MISSED YOU!" You heard your mom yelled. She grabbed you, pulling you in a tight hug. "M-mom I c-can't b-breathe." You said struggling to say the sentence "Oh I'm sorry I just missed you!" She said letting you go.

"God you're so pretty." She played with your hair a little "Thanks Mom." That's when Wanda walked in. "Omg! Hey Lyubov you look so pretty!" You looked at Wanda and felt like you were gonna creme your panties.

Wanda was even more beautiful than before. Her brown/red color hair falls down her shoulders, the way her green eyes lighten up when she saw you, her body looked perfect in outfit.

You were stunned "Sweetheart you remember Wanda? Right?" You mom said snapping you out of your thoughts. "Y-yeah. Hi Wanda." You were probably a blushing mess. Silence filled the room as you and Wanda looked at each other.

"So, are you hungry?" Your mom broke the silence "Yes. I haven't ate anything since last night." You answer honestly. You knew how your mom was when you didn't eat food. "Y/n you know you should be eating." She scolded you lightly. You just smiled as she walked into the kitchen.

You sat on the couch and Wanda followed you "Well, how was college?" Wanda tried making conversation "Um it was good." Another silence filled the room. Your eyes trailed down her body as her jean fit perfectly around her waist and her black shirt showed her curves.

She watched as your eyes roamed over her. She felt like a goddess being observed by you and she couldn't help but, do the same. This was the woman that helped your mom raise you.

She was practically your second mom and the thoughts you had of this woman were wrong. "I made you favorite!" Your mom came in with some food "Awe thanks mom you didn't have too." You started eating the food moaning at the taste.