We're Going to Hollywood!: Part 1 (2/2)

As the contestants were trying to find the stage that Chris and Chef told them to find, Scarlett and Alex were now walking alongside each other. Scarlett glanced at Alex and saw that his eyes returned to normal, but still looked tired and drowsy. Feeling a bit concerned altering hearing a bit of Alex's past from Gina, she walked a little closer to Alex.

"Hey Alex." Scarlett said as she looked at Alex.

"Oh, hey Scarlett." Alex said as he greeted Scarlett.

"So...how are you feeling?" Scarlett asked Alex as she looked at him with concern.

"A little better, still tired, but I'm good." Alex said to Scarlett as he reassured Scarlett with a smile. "No need to worry."

"Are you certain?" Scarlett asked Alex.

"Yeah, I just had a bit of a nightmare when I was sleeping." Alex said as he held his arm and looked a bit nervous. "No need for you to worry."

Scarlett still didn't feel like that Alex was alright, but considering what Scarlett heard about what his brother Eric had done to him and the pain that he went through, she knew better than to pressure him or do something to push his buttons.

"Okay...I'll keep your word for it." Scarlett said to Alex. "But just know that if you want to talk about or feel up to it, don't be afraid to come to me to talk."

"Oh, okay." Alex said with a smile to Scarlett as he kept her words in mind.

"So...any idea of where Chris and Chef said the stage was at?" MK asked the other contestants.

"Chris said that the stage was supposed to be at the center of the studio." Silas mentioned to MK. "Only thing is, I can't seem to see where it is."

Mateo looked around and then noticed a stage that looked to have been for a rock band, over to his left. There, Chris and Chef were waiting for the contestants to arrive to the stage.

"I think that's the stage right there." Mateo said as everyone looked to the stage that Chris and Chef were at

The contestants then made their way up to the stage with Chris and Chef. "There you are, I was wondering of when you'll finally show up." Chris said to the contestants as he was getting impatient. "You had us waiting for twelve minutes."

"Well to be fair, you didn't exactly tell us of when we needed to arrive." Alex said as he raised his hand. "Or of where exactly the stage was when you said it was in the center of the studio."

"Thank you and shut up Alex!" Chris shouted to Alex, before clearing his throat and looked at the contestants with a smile. "Not bad though, any good musician and celebrity knows that the first step to achieving stardom is to show up late to their first audition."

"Yeah, I'm not sure if that's actually a step." Gina said as she crossed her arms.

"Shush! Don't interrupt!" Chris said to Gina as he warned her, before continuing on with the explanation. "Anyways, for your first challenge, you get to learn how to rock out on your first audition, and what better way to do that, than have you learn how to rock out on the guitar."

"Aw sick! Me and Silas are rock legends! In fact, we've even thought of starting our own band!" Vincent shouted with a smirk as he raised his fists and wrapped his arm around Silas's waist. "What do you say, babe? Ready to rock the competition?"

"Uh...not really....could you let go of me now?" Silas asked Vincent as he began to feel uncomfortable with Vincent holding him and trying to break free from him.

Mateo then grabbed Vincent's hair and pulled him away from Silas. "Want to try doing that again? Rooster head?" Mateo asked threateningly to Vincent as he wanted Vincent to be far from Silas as possible.