Jamaica Me Sweat (1/2)

In the first class compartment, Chris was looking towards the camera as he gave the audience a quick recap of the previous episode. "Previously on Total Drama World Tour: The Remix, Newfoundland showed us how to have a real splash of fun, all while getting sprayed by a Killer Whale's blow hole shower." Chris explained to the audience. "Anywho, Mateo's crippling fear of water really took a toll on him as Priya, Scarlett and Silas had to do everything they could to help Mateo with his fear. Thanks to Caleb, Scarlett and Silas, they helped Priya and Mateo through every step of the way in order for Team Pyro to achieve victory. In the end, Team Snowy Owls and Team Pyro tied for first, and the Amazons were spared because it was a reward challenge only, and Mateo's secret alliance with Alex and Scarlett extended when they added Silas into the mix."

Chris was then seen in the cockpit with Chef as he was flying the plane, while Chris still looked at the camera to the audience. "Right now, sixteen players remain in the game. How long will Scarlett, Mateo and Alex's alliance stay secret? And what's going on between Mateo and Silas?" Chris asked the audience. "Find out right now, on Total. Drama. WORLD TOUR: THE REMIX!!!"

...

As the plane was flying through some heavy rain, in the first class compartment, both Team Snowy Owls and Team Pyro were sitting at their seats, while relaxing and enjoying a facial they got from one of the flight attendants, as their eyes were covered by cucumbers.

"Never knew winning felt so relaxing." Axel said as she smiled and felt relaxed.

"Says the person who frenched a cod." Mateo mentioned.

"And don't forget, it was a tie." Priya said as she smiled and held the same fish that she kissed back in Newfoundland in a fish bowl.

*Static*

"After winning with Team Snowy Owls back in Newfoundland, I'm starting to feel more confident about me and Mateo winning this competition." Priya said as she was holding the fish bowl with the cod in it. "All thanks to our new lucky charm, Seymour. Still can't believe he lifted our curse. As long as she stays with me, we're golden."

*Static*

"Ah Seymour, I didn't expect Priya to bond with my handiwork, but the symbol I painted on him is holding up well. And her confidence is blooming." Caleb said with a smirk. "Which is tragic, and delicious."

*Static*

With Zee, he took the cucumber slices off his eyelids and ate them. "Mm, crunchy." Zee said as he smiled.

"You do know it's a facial and not a veggie plate, right?" Alex asked Zee as he lifted one of his cucumbers slices off of his eyelids.

"Oh Alex, don't you see? It's both." Zee said with a smile as he ate the other slice from his eyelid.

"Uh, I think I broke my seat." Wayne said as the top of his seat was squishing him.

"Oh, let me fix that." Raj said as he then helped straightened Wayne's seat, but it caused Wayne to accidentally kick Caleb in the groin.

Caleb tried his best not to scream in pain, as he held his groin in pain after Wayne's kick. "Oops, sorry Caleb." Wayne said as he apologized to Caleb.

"No worries, it was only an accident." Caleb said with a fake smile and tried hiding his anger towards Wayne.

In Economy Class, Team Amazon was currently getting soaked by the rainy leaks in the walls and ceiling due to the rainstorm. Most of Team Amazon was angered at their loss in Newfoundland.

"Economy can kiss my aching a**!" Scarlett said in anger as she growled. "I bet Caleb is in there with Priya trying to undo all of my hard work by making her feel welcome! That a**hole!!"