Walk Like An Egyptian: Part 1 (2/2)

After a while of being on the plane, the competitors and the hosts eventually landed in Egypt, next to the great pyramids of Giza. The competitors and the hosts got off the plane, as Chris was laying on a beach chair dressed as a pharaoh, with a few interns carrying him while  Chris was carrying a cold drink.

"You guys ready for some action?" Chris asked as he then took a sip of his drink. "Man, it's a scorcher out here isn't it? For this season's challenge, I thought it would be fitting to bring back one of our old challenges from season three: Pyramid over under."

"We've been stuck on an eleven hour flight, with Chef's inflight cuisine, a forced musical number and now you're making us do a challenge?" Millie asked as she didn't seem excited about this.

"Duh, of course you have a challenge." Chris said with a smirk. "Don't you just love this game?"

"Phew...it's like we're being cooked in a giant oven..." Wayne said as he felt tired from the heat.

"Ugh, same..." Raj said as he felt the same way.

"Maybe it'd be a bit easier if you weren't wearing those metal hats on your heads?" Bowie asked as he felt confused by the metal hats that Wayne and Raj were wearing.

"These caps are to protect our brains from being eaten by aliens." Wayne explained to Bowie. "It's a common problem here in Egypt."

"Yeah, one of our teammates from our hockey team said so." Raj said as he explained to Bowie.

"Also is it me, or am I getting stink eye from almost everyone around me?" Bowie asked as he noticed most of the competitors gave Bowie the stink eye.

*Static*

"So, I may have made a few enemies during last season, including some more after I split Millie and Priya last season after stealing her notebook, and revealing some things she wrote in it that made Priya mad." Bowie said as he held his arm and felt nervous. "While it was part of my strategy to move into the finals, it has made me a huge target for elimination. However, this season, I plan on wiping the slate clean from last season, that can help me gain some helpful allies for this season."

*Static*

"No worries guys." Raj said as he tried to defend Bowie. "I know Bowie has made some decisions that were—"

"Sneaky?" Priya asked as she crossed her arms.

"Underhanded?" Millie asked as she gave Bowie the stink eye.

"Mean or somewhat evil?" Gina and MK both asked while smirking at each other after they said the same thing.

"Yeah, but I'm sure Bowie didn't really mean to do those things and now he's changed." Raj said while holding Bowie's hand, which made Bowie smile.

"Exactly, I was only trying to play the game." Bowie said to the others. "If anything, I taught each of you to become better players."

"Was that supposed to be an apology?" Millie asked as she didn't seem to buy what Bowie said.

*Static*

"Ah, that felt so good to clear that off my chest." Bowie said as he felt relieved and was sitting next to Raj. "Thanks for having my back Raj."

"Uh...you're welcome?" Raj asked as he looked at the camera with a bit of worry that Bowie didn't exactly do well with getting the target off his back.

*Static*

"It's okay Bowie, most of anyone would've done the same if they were in your shoes." Alex said to Bowie as he walked over to him.