Walk Like An Egyptian: Part 1 (1/2)

(Before I start things off, I wanted to explain a reminder that this story will switch a few things with my two ocs: Silas and Mateo. In this fic, Silas hasn't broken up with Vincent yet and is the one in a secretly toxic relationship, but it won't last long because one of my other ocs, Cindy, will also be involved and cause a bit of drama. So I'm not changing much for my ocs and their relationship, just to let you be aware, and I'll explain a bit more on how the story will work at the end of the first chapter. With that, enjoy my new book 😉)

The story begins with a middle aged man at an airport, with a camera crew. This man, happens to be Chris McLean, as he was ready to showcase another season of his popular reality show: Total Drama. Chris looks up to the camera as he begins to do his job as the host of the show.

"A brand new season of Total Drama is here, boys and girls! The world is gonna be mine, sea to shining sea." Chris said with excitement as he turned over to a bus that was arriving to drop off some passengers. "Sadly though, I'm forced to share my amazing world with a three-ring traveling teen freak show. They'll be competing, all around the globe, for another. Million. Dollars!!! Now, let's meet out competitors."

The bus then opened its doors as leaving the bus and waving to the cameras were a couple of teenagers, which consist of a female teenager with a blue blouse and blue pants, a male teenager with a pearl necklace, blonde hair and purple and green clothing, a female teenager with brown hair tied into a ponytail and looked to be wearing post apocalyptic clothing, another female teenager with blonde hair a tank top and jean shorts, another female teenager with a beanie hat and a trench coat, and another teenager with dark blonde hair with pink and purple beads braided and wore a pink tank top with sea green pants.

"First up, Priya, Bowie, Axel, Julia, MK and Nichelle!" Chris said as he introduced the first two teenagers who walked out of the bus in that order.

MK was walking when Julia stopped to take a selfie and she accidentally bumped into her. "Uh, any chance there's reserved seats?" MK asked Chris. "If so, could I maybe have one that's not behind Julia's fake blond hair?"

"Um, I'll have you know that my hair is truly blonde, it's just a rare kind of shade." Julia said as she crossed her arms and glared at MK.

"You learn something new everyday." Bowie said as he rolled his eyes, making MK snicker with Bowie joining in. Julia rolls her eyes at this.

Next coming out of the bus was a muscular teen with a pink shirt, as he was posing for the camera and winked while pulling a few finger guns. "Up next, our reboot's heartthrob, Caleb." Chris said as he introduced Caleb. "And also returning, Zee, Damien, Millie.....guys?"

The next few teenagers arrived just as Chris said, but for some reason, they were a bit slow in showing up. The reason for that was that a tall male teen with a green hat and a prosthetic leg, was currently comforting another male teen, with a yellow hat, a greenish blue jacket and a green shirt, and looking to be terrified to death. They were being followed behind by a teen with curly black hair, a beige jacket and a pink shirt with bluish green jeans and gray boots.

"Nope! You can't make me go! You can't do this! Let me outta here!!!" Damien said in a panic as he was currently being held by Zee.

"Sorry about him, brah." Zee said to Chris. "Poor dude's got a fear of flying."

"Which is highly known as aero phobia, which is highly as common as aeronausaphonia, the fear of air sickness." Millie explained as she joined the others.

"You keep up those nerd facts, and I'm gonna be aero-barfing all over you." A burly teen with a blue shirt over a white shirt said as he threatened Millie and held his fist tight, as he was exiting the bus.