I See London.... (2/2)

As Team Amazon moved forward, meanwhile, with Team Snowy Owls, they still couldn't find the clue hidden from the guard's uniform, until the guard was left to his gloves and boxers.

"A pen in his pocket, a lint in his sock, that's it! No clue!" Mateo said as he held a sock that belonged to the guard and threw it to the ground. "And no way am I searching his boxers!"

"Neither am I." Axel said as she declined.

"Maybe the clue flew off from the wind?" Wayne said as he shrugged. "So, maybe we might go searching in the bushes."

"Or we could maybe find another dude to strip." Zee said as he was wearing the guard's hat and took it off, only to reveal a clue inside. "Oh hey, a clue!" Zee smiled at this but then noticed Axel and Mateo glaring at him for not checking the guard's hat before the guard was down to his boxers. "Hehehe...oops..."

Soon after they obtained the clue, Team Snowy Owls made it to the torture chamber where Team Amazon was once was and saw the torture rack. Mateo read the same instructions that were on the sign of the torture rack.

"So, are we going to have to play rock paper scissors again to see who gets stretched?" Axel asked her team.

"No worries guys, I'm known as one of the most flexible players in my hockey team, eh." Wayne said as he volunteered and did a yoga pose. "Let's do this!"

Seeing as no one else volunteered, Mateo decided to go along with Wayne being stretched. "Alright then, Zee, go on ahead and tie up Wayne before Caleb shows up and makes me do it, just because I was on Team Pyro before switching teams." Mateo said to Zee.

"How come you don't like Caleb?" Wayne asked as Zee began tying Wayne's limbs with the ropes hooking to the torture rack. "Sure his behavior is questionable, but overall, he's been nice to us."

"Well I for one, don't trust the guy, he's like an eel dipped in grease, swimming in motor oil." Axel said as she began siding with Mateo.

"Dirty?" Zee asked as he was confused.

"Slippery, he's untrustworthy and he's been the cause of nearly every elimination back when I was on Team Pyro." Mateo said to Zee.

"How?" Wayne asked.

"Well for one, Mateo told me and Nichelle that Caleb manipulated Priya into attacking Bowie back in Germany." Axel explained.

"And he also probably encouraged Damien to vote himself back in Japan after believing he was cursed." Mateo explained. "Then, he got Emma stuck to a pole on the Yukon, tricked Priya into stealing from the museum in Paris that caused her to be chased by animals and crash into our team's cake, which caused Nichelle and Priya to have a tie breaker. Then, he painted an Egyptian symbol on Priya's fish to convince Priya that her curse would be over, then in Jamaica, he revealed he tricked Priya which caused her to lose."

"No way, really?" Wayne asked as he was shocked by this. "He really did that to Emma and the others?"

"Yeah, he's like Julia and Scarlett, only with better social skills." Axel explained. "Or like a Alejandro 2.0."

"The only problem is I don't have proof that he did all of that stuff on purpose." Mateo explained. "But I know I've seen Caleb do some of those things on purpose."

Wayne then started to panic for some reason. "Ah! Stop!! Stop it please!! The pressure is too much for me to bare!!!" Wayne shouted as he sounded like he's in agony. "STOP!!!!"

The others were confused by this as none of them touched the wheel that helped stretched Wayne's limbs. "Uh, Wayne? You do realize we haven't started yet, right?" Axel asked Wayne.