They walked back into camp in silence when they walked back up half-blood hill, "we will be here every weekend and we will help you through this but right now we have to go talk to your uncle because clearly he's lost his damn mind" Serena said as she pulled the girl into a tight hug.

"We will see you this weekend my love" Nesaea said as Serena pulled away from the girl, "and happy birthday my love" Nesaea said as she wrapped her arms around her daughter.

"I love you both so much" Pandora whispered to her mother and aunt.

When Nesaea pulled away from her daughter she let her hands cup her face before she pressed a kiss to her forehead, "we will set things straight and don't worry about Chiron" Nesaea whispered to her daughter. The two women stepped past the barrier they waved and blew kisses to the girl, once they were out of sight she stared towards the arena.

────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Pandora dug her sword into one of the training dummy's, she growled lightly when her sword got stuck in the wood. She kicked the dummy when she heard a soft chuckle, Pandora turned to see Luke standing in one of the entrances to the arena. "I figured I'd find you here" he mused as he pushed off of the wall, "I saw you with your mom and I think her friend and I think half of the camp heard her yelling- I just wanted to see if you were okay" Luke said softly as he approached her. She sighed softly and turned back to the dummy to get her sword, when she still hadn't responded to him he let out a sigh.

He grabbed her sword from her hands finally getting a reaction from her, "Hey!" Pandora said as she tried to grab her sword from him.

"Oh so now you'll respond?" He questioned as he held her sword out of reach.

"I don't wanna talk to you okay" she spat as she tried to reach for her sword.

He moved her sword above his head, "No, fuck that, I heard what Chiron said and I'm not letting you push anyone away!" Luke spat back before he dropped her sword to the ground, Pandora moved to get her sword back but was stopped by Luke stepping forward. She tried to move around him again but he trapped her against the wall with his hands on either side of her head, "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me why your trying to push people away" he said lowly as he kept eye contact with her.

She tried to push him away but when that had no effect she tried to push him away with more force, he quickly snatched her wrists off of his chest and pinned her arms above her head. She tired to pull her wrists out of his grip but he just held on tighter and pushed her further into the wall, "let go" she demanded as she tried to twist around but he passed her other wrist into his other hand while one of his hands dropped and lightly grabbed her neck and pressed her neck into the wall.

Pandora gave a gasp of surprise as she met his gaze, "when I say stop that means you listen, understood?" Luke questioned as he gave a light squeeze to the sides of her neck. She nodded as she held her breath slightly, "now tell me what's wrong" he whispered.

Her mouth opened slightly before she took a deep breath, "Chiron said Zeus wanted me to swear on the river of Styx to swear off relationship because I can't control my emotions anymore because of what my father did to my mother" it came out like word vomit and when she realized what she had said her eyes went wide.

"What did he do?" He asked softly.

Pandora gave a soft sigh, "he's been in and out of my life since I was 3, the rules were different because my mom is a Nymph so he had the choice to be in my life but every time he would come back into our lives he'd always get into an argument with her over the last time he left. Until one night when he laid his hands on her, and ever since that night all arguments ended with him hitting my mother" she whispered as tears welled in her eyes, "it's stupid I know but every time I see him all I can see is the man who kept leaving me and always hurt my mother before he left" she explained as a tear rolled down her cheek.