🧡 12 🧡

"mikey?" she whispered, almost to the point of crying. everyone looked over to her. "what is it baby?" he asked, walking immediately up to her.

she sobbed into him. "shh, what's wrong?" he asked, looking for an answer in her eyes. wiping her tears with the pads of his thumbs he took her to a more private place.

"you wanna tell me, what's got you so sad." he asked. he couldn't bear to look at her like this. she didn't even know how to tell michael that he was going to be a dad in a short 9 months.

"mikey..wait here." she told him, and went into the bathroom. she took the tests and looked at them again. emotions spilling, she took them back into the bedroom.

michael was sitting on the bed looking down. "mikey." she mumbled, almost whispering. "yeah baby?" he asked.

she stood there, shakily holding the pregnancy tests as he looked at them. he grabbed them, and looked at them intently.

"you're joking? right?!" he looked up at her. "it's not a joke mikey, it's real." she sobbed.

"baby, why are you crying? this is good news. i'm going to be a dad." he whispered the last part.

"do you want to be young parents, not married at all or anything?" she asked, her voice still a little shaky.

"of course. i'd rather have a baby than get married. we're going to be okay. it doesn't matter if we get teased for being young parents."

"what about your career as a band? are you going to take a break? or have the band take a break?" her voice was still shaky.

"we'll continue and stop when we need to. don't worry about anything. i'll change my schedule."

"o-ok." she whispered, stuttering a little.

"i love you."

"i love you too bella, and the little human inside of you."

"what should we do with the others downstairs?"

"kick 'em out?" bella suggested.

"i'll do the honors." mikey laughed and left the room.

their lives were going to change drastically in the next 9 months.

ik it's short, but i'm trying to get there. you can't rush art, yk? and this is art. i'm balancing 7 ongoing stories and 3 underway, gotta give me some space.

i'll be back with another chapter in a day or two. gotta see what my schedule holds! :)

- ASH 🤍🤍

here ya go : 5SOSS4