🧡 8 🧡

bella and michael sat there for the next hour. bella didn't do anything just sat there numbly. michael kissed her forehead and cheek multiple times, but bella didn't respond to anything.

"babe, is there anything i can do?" michael asked, rubbing her back, as they both laid in bed, covers on. she was laying on his chest, hearing him breathe.

"just hold me, and stay with me." she mumbled out.

"oh you bet i will." he said, and kissed her head again. michael honestly didn't know what to do.

bella didn't know what to do either. she was just numb. she wondered how could bryce do this.

it was so bad to just say it in front of readers.

should she say it? or to insert the text conversation?

we'll insert the conversation, half of it.

———————————————
bryce: ur such an interesting little lady

bella: what do you want with me?

bryce: i'm gonna tell the whole world what you have done. michael won't look at you the same after!!

bella: please don't bryce!

bryce: oh but i am! i just manipulated you, to come over and see me, to give guy advice

bryce: oh but of course i told you i was in love with my roommate. i'm not ! you believed me of course lmao. you filthy little bitch!

bella: stop please bryce!

bryce: and posted!

bella: no! please! you didn't!!

bryce: *insert link*

bryce: you bitch. you deleted it!! and you blocked me!!

bryce: this will not go unnoticed!

bryce: bella!!!!

*key word unnoticed*
——————————————

"what do you want to do about it?" michael asked, but not really getting an immediate response.

he looks down at bella, and finds her just staring into nothingness.

"what are you looking at babe?" he asked, removing some hair away from her face.

"nothing." she mumbled.

"okay, just tell me if you want to talk."

she nodded against his chest.

they both laid there intertwined in bed, quiet, not a word spoken.

until there was a smash and a gunshot downstairs.

bella snapped her head up, realizing who it was.

she scrambled out of bed and opened up the door.

"bella, don't go down there." michael whispered, jumping out of bed, and pulling her arm in the process. she wiggled out of his grip and ran down the stairs.

michael had to follow her, wrong idea.

there in the middle of the room, was bryce and one of his men.

"ah bella, so nice of you to come on down." he walked around her, slowly. he then stopped a couple feet away from me.

"wonder what to do to you?"

"brock, shut him up!" bryce yelled.

and his roomie "brock" slapped luke across the face. luke whimpered again.

michael managed to somehow sneak away and back upstairs to his room. he went into his closet and called 911.

———————————
"911 what's your emergency?"

"i-i need an ambulance and police, like probably 4 or 5."

"what seems to be the problem?"

"there's two men here. one by the name of bryce jackson, and the other goes by brock..?"

"we've been looking for these criminals for awhile now, what's your location?"

"*insert address* and please hurry!"

"is the door unlocked sir?"

"yes, it is, and can they not put the sirens on, so they won't know that they're being caught?"

"yup, i'm telling them that right now, they'll be there shortly."

a few minutes passed, and it was literally silent downstairs.

michael sneaked back downstairs, and saw that the police were here, along with the ambulances. michael motioned them to come forward, and michael opened the door, and let them in.

someone peeked around the corner and they caught bryce, but he was dead. so was brock.

ashton was holding luke in the corner and calum cuddled up next to him.

"what the hell happened here?"

michael asked.

ashton pointed and michael looked over.

bella was standing there with a gun, blood on her hands, and face. her facial expression was like a deer caught in headlights.

"please don't send me to jail, it was the only way to defend myself, i swear on my life." she spoke out.

the paramedics came in and took care of luke, ashton, and calum.

the police talked to michael for a little bit, then they dragged the bodies out and into the police car, taking them to the morgue. people came around and cleaned up the house, all while bella locked herself in her and michael's bedroom.

bella didn't seem happy and michael couldn't get into the room. she didn't want to unlock it for him.

it was way past dinner time when michael came back from visiting luke, calum, and ashton in the hospital.

luke was so scared that he had to get a prescription for medicine to calm his anxiety, plus he now had ptsd. luke also had a concussion and a broken arm.

ashton's anxiety multiplied, but he didn't get any complications, just a couple bruises here and there.

calum was the worst. he was put into a coma, and they were told that they didn't know when calum would wake up. he also suffered a concussion, and his shoulder was dislocated, and a broken left leg.

michael stayed clear of the injuries, since he sneaked back up to his closet.

everyone was suffering, and no one knew what could they do or even say. one thing from anybody and someone would cry, or go into a panic/anxiety attack.

bella was on self-defense mode, and they didn't drag her to jail or anything, just had to go to a mental facility for awhile, while ashton, calum, and luke were in the hospital.

michael missed his girlfriend, but she had to be at a facility for a little while, until the boys came home and they were also comfortable with bella coming home as well.

trusting was a lot harder than it looked.

end of this chapter, took me a long time, and i had writers block. but remembering the ppl reading this, i had to keep going.

anyways hope u enjoyed this chapter!

see ya in the next one! :)

a/n: hey y'all ch 8 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 9 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️