Chapter 6 Talking

[Posted/ February 18th 2024]

Chapter 6 Talking

Third person pov.

Five minutes have passed since Natasha walked over to Clint and Kara, and now all three were having a nice conversation about nothing really big at the moment. 

However, the more Natasha talked and looked at Kara, the more she felt… intimidated by her. There are other feelings she's experiencing right now too, ones that she didn't expect to appear.

She can't say it was love… could it be? Who knows, but she is already gaining feelings of some sort towards Kara; feelings that aren't just sexaul and dirty like.

Her eyes couldn't deny how stunning Kara is, even when she was bruised up, she was still… stunning to her. To both of them, she was still stunning, and probably still be stunning in any situation.

However, it wasn't just that that got her or even the both of them so… stunned and mind gushing and rushing around. The way Kara carried herself; already had them going.

Clint adores the fight in her, the fight he saw with the drunk guy; the way she didn't care what he had to say to her, the way she stood up for herself was stunning and hot, but there was something else that drove him crave, but, he, nor Natasha couldn't place it yet. She was just all kind of alluring to them.

Natasha has been talking to Kara for five minutes, this means she really only knew her for five minutes, she didn't understand why her whole body feels all heated up, especially on her neck, ears and between her legs.

Natasha couldn't believe her mind and body right now.

It felt like her mind and body were betraying her right now; she's usually better than this, way better than this.

To try and keep herself from being seen ‘bothered’ by Kara, Natasha continued her conversation and stances. She kept her arm around Clint, holding him slightly close to her, “Were you on this mission?” she finally asked the question that's been bugging her. 

She didn't see Kara on it, but then again, she wasn't really paying attention to who was there anyways.

She joined this mission with the Avengers on their jet plane, the Shield agents got there by the Shield jets. Both groups were taking down the same bad guys, but the groups had different missions on this mission itself.

Two groups ‘worked’ alongside the Avengers. One of the groups “worked” alongside the Avengers as the other group only worked with them to get in and then there on their way to their own mission that was given to them by Nick Fury himself.

The second one was Kara.

This means that on that mission when she got in, she didn't need to follow their commands and orders anymore. She was a free woman and allowed to do what she wanted, well what she was sent to do, but no other orders were sent her way by them, and if tried again after separating, the connection with them was dead fast.

“wine?”

“Please.” Natasha was fast with grabbing the glass of wine that was offered to her by one of Tony's waiters. The wine was down her throat fast, but it couldn't be down fast enough to her liking.

“thanks,” Clint grabs one too and follows suit as his women did; downing the glass fast. The two glasses were empty and on the tray before Kara could respond to the waiter guy.

The guy looks at her, waiting for her response or action to come.

Kara shakes her head and hand, gesturing, no. “I'm good, thanks for offering though.”