Chapter 3 Move On

Chapter 3 Move On

Third person pov.

Clint Barton and Kara Allen, have passed each other in the hallways of Shield, and have been in the same room together multiple times before; however the two have never really talked or really acknowledged each other's presence until now. If they did talk, it would have been a brief conversation for the mission and that's it.

The two almost always had different orders and plans to take and do anyways; making it hard to notice each other. One more than the other.

Kara has seen Clint Barton before, multiple times. A lot on the tv, and a good amount at Shield; her friends and teammates talk about him and the Avengers multiple times, around her and with her. So she knows of him and has seen him. It's not like she didn't know what he or the other avengers did in the past and does now. She does.

But Kara, Kara didn't really care about it all. She doesn't mean it in a harsh way.

To her, she sees it as them just doing their job and getting it done. Taking down the bad guys and saving the world. It's great for their win, and she will praise them, but not for long; she will move on and continue her work right after it.

She moves on fast and doesn't really dwell on things, even if it's good or bad things.

There are a few reasons why she's like that.

One of the biggest reasons is because of her dad.

She was born in the life of saving people and the world. She didn't have a choice in it. She didn't have a sad, depressing, trumantic superhero backstory to become a hero in the beginning. (Well that's what she thinks.)

She was just born into the world of fighting crime, and saving people. 

Her dad was James William Allen, one of the greatest hunters to live.

He was the hunter that taught John Winchester almost everything he knew of.

Every single hunter out there knew of James Allen, and knew of his kid.

Most knew him as the greatest hunter that took down ninety percent of the supernatural beings he came across.

Most hunters see him as this great, nice, loveable guy and father, when really, he wasn't.

Yes, James was a great hunter. One of the few hunters that could take down supernatural beings in a good time, but he wasn't a great guy or father.

Most people will say he was a great guy, but they didn't get the privilege to see his true colours. 

James Allen, was a cruel, brutal hunter, father and in general person. He had a ‘mask’ on when it came to others, even the people he taught; minus his kid. He had this act when he had the mask on, he was such a nice and innocent guy, who seems to not have done anything wrong then take down the bad guys and creatures. Ninety percent of the people were gullible when it came to his fake self. However, behind it all, he was a cruel, disturbing, fucked up, brutal man and father.

He killed a lot of supernatural beings and that is what he was praised for, plus the fact that he was very skilled and knowledgeable about this kind of life.

However, they didn't know that forty percent of his kills on supernatural beings were non- revoked cases, meaning those forty percent of cases were innocent supernatural beings that were just trying to live normal lives. As normal as they could live. They also didn't know that they were killed brutally too.

Then there were these problems.

He would get drunk to the point his bottled up unhealthy rage comes flowing out of him causing him to start fights with random people, friends or his kid; using his young child as bait; forgetting his young child in the woods and then taking hours to go back to grab them; in general forgetting his young child and then teen everywhere he went; locking his kid in his car so he could have fun; teaching his kid everything he knows brutally so they could never forget it. That wasn't what great father's do to their kid or kids.

The physical and mental abuse Kara went through her life with her father was hard and soul crushing.

He pushed her to the point of breaking her down and rebuilding her back up. He pushed her through the pain.

If she broke anything, he didn't care, she was still to continue on as nothing was wrong or broken or bleeding out.

If something good had happened with her father or her, she was not to show emotions for it, especially if anything bad happened. If someone close to them died, not one bit of a tear was to be shed; if so, she would have gotten in trouble for it. 

She was expected to move on and continue.

If she was sick, who cares, she would still be made to track out in the middle of the woods in a negative temperature, expected to be on high alert so she could take down anything that came her way. 

Her father taught her or really made her push through everything. Through good things, through bad things and especially through the pain.

He never let her actually let her think or dwell on anything, causing her to still think this way.

That's why she didn't really care about the avengers and really saw them like every other person who works at shield.

It's why she moved on fast when shit went down.

Though, Kara strives to never be like her dad. To the most part, she isn't.

For Clint.

This would be the first time Clint Barton has really actually noticed Kara Allen before. 

He can recall some memories of seeing and working with her, but that's it and it kind of shocks him.

He didn't understand at the point of why he had never really acknowledged her before. He would think he would have.

Though, Clint's missing the point of that when they are on mission together, it's really only on high risk ones making the times together more professional like.

Her missions are mainly supernatural based, missions and cases Clint nor avengers deal with. 

Clint got closer to her a bit, not too close but enough to hear her over the music. "Yeah, I'm fine, just… annoyed, and frustrated with everything," she said.

"That's understandable. I'm sorry that you had to go through that-"

"It's fine, it’s whatever"

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.