𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

Astraea rushes into the training deck where she was practicing on using her bow not wishing to get rusty with it.

"Oh my god there you are!" She gasps out dropping onto her best friend.

Hunching over to avoid the female warrior from hitting her bow, she looks over her shoulder, raising an eyebrow, "Why are you a—"

"A mess!" Astraea rises to her feet, eyes wide and large as nerves begin eating her alive. "Because I have a date!"

"A date? With Lance?" Matt asks besides Y/n who wanted to talk and catch up with her after years of not seeing her. "That's...new."

"Do you need help picking out an outfit?" Y/n asks knowingly.

"Our outfits," Astraea corrects.

Raising an eyebrow, "What do you mean our outfits?" She asks carefully slowly.

"Well... I sort of panicked and sort of told him I would have a date with him if you were there."

"So a date with a third-wheel." You then whisper under your breath, "Great."

"No. He actually said and I quote, 'Oh! So like a double-date. At my place?"

"Astraea Black you have fought in a war, is literally titled Carnage, and you panicked at the sound of a date?" Matt comments. "Oh Jesus H. Christ." He rubs the bridge of his nose.

"So can we please find an outfit for both of us!" Astraea begs.

Lowering her bow, she sends Matt a look, "Can you go to the mall for me and get Pidge that game she's been wanting?"

"Yeah of course," Matt nods, watching as his younger sister leaves alongside her best friend.

Inside of the Holt residence specifically in Y/n's old room that held more than clothing belonging to her three years ago. It seemed longer than that. It seemed like five years had passed for you. (It was five years.)

The television show that was made for you and your team was currently playing. This version is far from different from the original material. In this version Keith and Allura looked to be slowly a thing. And Keith seemed a lot kinder than the normal brood you knew. AND supposedly you were paired with the all serious Coran.

It was more for background noise than anything. You didn't like it. Despised the show.

Laying on your bed as Astraea pulls out a bunch of dresses you hadn't worn in years. They probably weren't even to your size now. Both of you. "Oh what about this for you?" Astraea pulls out an old sun dress.

Lifting your head up, you raise an eyebrow. The things you wore during your time as Queen put Earth to shame. Wishing that gowns like those were still in style. "That's two sizes too small."

"What? No."

Standing up you grab the hangar from her hold and put it up against your body. Giving her with a pointed knowingly look.

Hearing a knock coming from your door, you turn to see Colleen holding a box. "Y/n have you seen—Hey Astraea."

"Hi Mrs Holt," Astraea greets before facing your closet again rummaging through it.

"Seen what Colleen?" Setting down the sun dress onto your bed, completely disregarding it.

Colleen smiles softly at the both of you, missing this sort of action back before the Earth had been enslaved, before Astraea, Sam and Matt and Shiro were sent up to space. When you two both acted like true teenage girls. "No worries, I'll find it soon or later." Her eyes flicker in between the sun dress and you. "So why are you girls dressing up?" She asks, setting the box down on your old desk.