Ready? (Chapter 8)

Start from the beginning

"But why do I have to dress up and not you guys," Shawn whines. JJ is wearing a dress shirt and khakis. Matt is wearing a t-shirt and regular jeans.

"Because first. My ass is already so big that I don't need to dress up. And two JJ and I aren't on a date with our...companions," Matt says.

"I will dress up too Shawn don't worry, but first we need to get to my house, so hurry up," I tell him. He sighs and grabs his phone and wallet. We walk downstairs and hear some whispering.

"We need to tell him," Mrs. Mendes whispers. "We can't. Not yet. How do you think he will react," Mr. Mendes whispers back.

"Mom, Dad, we're leaving," Shawn says. They quickly look at us. "Oh, okay. Have fun," Mr. Mendes says. "Ah we need to talk to you when you get back okay," Mrs. Mendes says. "Okay see you later," he says and we walk out.

"What do you think that was about," Matt says. "I don't know. Last time they talked like that we were moving here," Shawn says. "Oh well, let's enjoy our night," JJ says.

We all go into Nash's and my car and we start to drive to my house.

"So what's your deal with that other Jack," Matt asks JJ. He sighs and looks down. "We..were in the same kindergarten class and we became quick best friends. Then in sixth grade I found out I was bisexual and Jack came out gay. We dated in sixth grade and became boyfriends before seventh grade. During the summer before eighth grade Jack had to move away and we had to break up. Then last year in the end of tenth grade he came back and started living in the institute. Now I don't know what is going on between us," JJ admits.

"Wow. A lot of people at school live in the institute," Shawn says. I see Matt tense a bit. "What do they even do there," I say. The whole place is huge and is 10 times bigger than the high school with buildings that I have no idea what they do in there.

"Oh look we're here," Matt says quickly when we sees my house. He jumps out as soon as I park. "What's his problem," JJ asks. And we shrug. I give Shawn my house key to open my house while I grab the grocery I bought before we went to Shawn's house. We walk to the house and Shawn is about to unlocked the door when the door flings open showing a really happy Taylor.

Taylor then looks down at what Shawn is wearing and I can see the lust in his eyes. He licks his lips and Shawn bites his. It looks like Taylor is a predator and Shawn is his prey.

"Wow you look really hot my prince," Taylor says still checking him out. Shawn blushes. "I-I think your a-attractive too my knight," Shawn says. Taylor was wearing a muscle tee, leather jacket, and jeans. Taylor smirks.

"Can I get through? I have a bunch of groceries," I say interrupting them.

"yeah sure. We can take those to the kitchen," Taylor says. I hand him and Shawn the groceries and I go upstairs to my and Nash's room.

When I get our room I strip out of my clothes into my black underwear. Then I go to our closet to look for some clothes. I took a shower this morning so I didn't need one.

I finally decide on a red plaid shirt and some dark blue jeans. I walk over to our bed and put my clothes on it. I get text from my phone which is on the cabinet next to the bathroom door. I walk over to it and see a text from Matt and open it.

Matt

Stop giving Nash a blowjob and hurry up

I laugh at the text and send him my own.

Cam

As soon as you stop riding Carter's dick

I hit send and then hear the shower stop. I freeze. When was it on? Before I can move the bathroom door opens revealing a dripping wet Nash in just a towel. I follow the water droplets from his perfect pecs to his amazing abs then down his v line and then into the towel.

"Are you alright babe," Nash asks. I get out of whatever daze I was in and look up at a smirking Nash. "Y-yeah," is all I am able to stutter out. This feels like beginning of one of my wet dreams, but I know I'm awake.

"You sure," he asks as he takes one steps closer to me and I take one back. "Y-yeah I-I'm w-was j-just a little s-startled," I say. He takes another step closer and I take another back. He walks closer as I walk back.

"But Lexi you look really really hot," he says seductively. I then hit the bed and almost trip over it but Nash catches with one arm around my waist. He pulls me against him so our crotches are touching.

"Careful there," he says chuckling. "Y-yeah s-sorry," I stutter out.

"Are you cold," he asks. "Why, " I ask. "Because your hard,"he says. "What," I scream. Can he feel my bulge? With his free hand he grabs one of my nipples and starts to plays with it. "Your nipples. There hard," he says. I swallow a moan. What the hell is he doing?

"Nash," I pant out. He let's go of my nipple and starts to lean down. I lean up. We go forward till our lips are centimeters apart. We are about to kiss when there's a loud knock followed by, "Hurry the fuck up," Jack yells. We immediately jump apart.

I feel my cheek heat up. Oh my God. I was about to kiss the man of my dreams aka my best friends since we were seven. Our 10th anniversary is actually coming up in about a week. I look over at Nash and see him smiling. Why is he smiling? Did he want it to happened or what?

"I better get ready," I say and grab my clothes and run out of the room and into one of the guest room.

Taylor p.o.v.

We walked in to Nash's and Cam room and find Nash all dressed up in a red plaid buttoned up shirt rolled up to his elbow and jeans just like Cameron. The difference between them is Nash is wearing a plain white shirt and the plaid shirt isn't buttoned up. While Cam doesn't have an undershirt and was all buttoned up except for the top three buttons.

"You do know you are wearing the same thing as Cameron," Carter says. "Really," Nash asks and we nod our heads. "Good. People will know we are together and he is all mine," he says. I roll my eyes. "Possessive much," I say.

"Hell yeah. Now that I know he wants me as much as I want him I am not letting anybody take him away from me," he says.

"So my plan worked," Jack says. "Yeah. Till you ruined it by interrupting us," he said. "Sorry dude," Jack apologizes. Nash waves it off. "It's fine. It actually worked better than we thought. I was about to kiss him, but thankfully you interrupted us. I didn't want our first kiss to be because I was trying to seduce him," he said.

"Well let's get ready. Our boys are waiting downstairs," Carter said. We all nod and walk downstairs. We hear the boys whispering something as we walk downstairs. When they here us they immediately stop and they smile at us,

"Ready to go babe," Cam asks Nash. "Yeah let's go," he answers. "We're taking my car since I brought the mini van," Jack says. We say okay and walk out to his car. Jack's minivan has a front, then a middle, then another row, then a back. The Jacks took the front, Carter and Matt the next row, then Cash, and finally Shawn and I in the back.

"So are you excited," Shawn asks. "Of course. I am always excited when I get to be with you," I tell him and he blushes.

Hopefully this date goes good.

------------
A/n: I hope you liked it. This is a filler chapter to show them get ready for the date. The date will be the next chapter. Please vote comment follow and share.