Eight

The grass tickled her arms as he kissed her neck.
Everything felt so intense as she dug into the earth getting dirt under her nails.
She needed to hold onto something as he covered her with love bites claiming her.
"Take a deep breath" he said not wanting to hurt her.
She took a breath in before yelping as he bit into her neck.
She threw her head back as red hot liquid heat filled her abdomen.
She wrapped her arm around his neck as she felt her blood pour down her neck.
She then sat up as her blood covered his lips.
Hazel sat up before kissing him as she tasted her blood on his tongue.
Her neck was throbbing but she couldn't feel the pain as her body numbed it.
He pushed her back onto the grass before unzipping her dress even though he wanted to tear it open.
He took off her dress before feeling his cock twitch at the sight of her naked breasts.
He leaned down before kissing her left breast as he squeezed the other.
She whimpered as he bit and sucked on her nipple.
She let out shaky breaths as he looked at her in awe.
"Garrett" she breathed out as he sat up before tearing her panties.
"Spread your legs kleine Maus"(Little mouse) he said.
She spread her legs are far as she could before letting out a small moan as he began to kiss her thighs.
"Good girl" he whispered.
She let out a whimper as he kissed and ducked on her inner thighs causing her arousal to drip onto the grass.
"Please," she said.
"What do you need?" he said before placing a kiss on her thigh.
"I need you there.
Please" she said.
"Right here?" he asked before kissing her clit causing her to gasp.
"Yes," she said.
He smirked before placing his mouth on her clot causing her to throw her head back as her moans started to get louder.
"That's it.
Let them all hear" he said before going back to her aching pussy.
He then moved down before placing his tongue inside her as he ran circles on her clit with two fingers.
Her arousal dripped down his chin as he touched her like no one had ever done before.
It was as if she was a virgin again.
Everything felt so new and intense.
She then let out a loud moan as he pressed his hand down onto her abdomen as a knot formed quickly after.
"Garrett.
I'm..." she struggled to talk as her legs trembled.
She could see stars as she came onto his tongue.
He then climbed over her before kissing her allowing her to taste her sweet flavour.
She pushed off his blazer and shirt before moving quickly to remove his belt as everything inside her screamed for him to fill her.
She was still human but he made her feel like she was in heat.
"Take them off.
Please, I need you" she said.
That sentence lit a fire within him as he almost tore off his trousers wanting to please his lioness.
He undressed allowing their skin the touch creating a closeness that satisfied them both.
He used her arousal to coat his throbbing cock before lining up.
He then pushed himself into her as she yelped from the burning sensation.
He kissed her as he tried to help her in any way he could.
She clung to him as their hips met.
He groaned as she pressed her face against his neck inhaling his scent.
She then fell back onto the grass as he began to thrust.
He rolled his hips in a rhythm that sent her into a frenzy.
She dug her nails into his upper arm as she felt his muscles flex.
He filled her perfectly as her warm walls moulded around him.
He let out a deep moan as her body made all his nerves react and as he watched her he knew he was doing the same to her.
He sped up causing her to become cock drunk as she struggled to make any sound at all.
It felt too good.
She knew she wouldn't last long like this.
She was already sensitive after her first release.
Her walls fluttered around him as his cock throbbed.
She let out a loud moan as he lifted her hips allowing him to reach spots that she didn't know existed.
The Knot inside her formed once more as they both got closer and closer before everything snapped.
She let out a moan as she felt his cum inside her as he knotted within her completing the bond.
He kissed her before looking at her.
"I love you," she said.
"Ich liebe dich auch, meine Löwin"(I love you too, my lioness) he said as his eyes shifted.
He then carefully flipped her over so her head was on his chest as he waited for his knot to deflate so he could care for her and make sure she was ok.
He looked at her before smiling as she slept on his chest as the bite began to cling onto her making her into what he was.