Lloyd, I know this isn't a great time to say this. But… it's better now than never.

Being friends with you is difficult. I hate to say it but, I suppose destiny has been beating me up to finally agree with this.

But, I like you… maybe a bit too much.

I won't act on my feelings, just because some stupid scroll says I have to.

I won't push you onto a road you have no escape from, so I won't ever force my emotions onto you.

I may… just… a little… like you more than a friend.

Bringing the orb closer, I press a small kiss onto the light, watching it flare brightly.

A green glow expanded into my vision, way better than the dark void. Except that wasn't the only thing that popped up.

Multiple square black screen flew around in a circular orbit around me.

‘shes so annoying!’

My eyes widen as one of the screens pop on revealing an image of me, though it was from an overview.

That was me when I was driving the car at the Junkyard.

The next screen bypassed it, the voice of a paper on a desk was visible. A wonky stick figure drawing.

“What is that supposed to be?” the view looked up to show me pointing down at his paper.

“You're not easy to draw.” the camera lowers.

“You.. you drew me?”

These… these are Lloyd’s memories.

‘so stupid.’

This feels like an invasion of privacy.

Another screen, this one view me trapped against a counter.

Oh… even I remember that one. My embarrassed form pulled out the comic book I got for him.

“The latest edition…?” His hands opened the first page looking at the signature. “How did you… only the first five in line got an original signature.”

it was embarrassing then but now… I'm just happy I did it.

My eyes fluttered, looking at the ground, “you said you wanted it.”

A few moments of silence passed.

‘I really do like you.’

That moment where nothing had to be said. And yet it takes my breath away knowing his thoughts.

He's liked me since then? Or is that the… the friendly ‘i like you?’

The thought didn't settle for long since all the other screens moved into motion opening up cans of memories that just had me in them. There were too many to comprehend. Too many to focus on.

‘shes so stupid’ ‘At least she's pretty’ ‘Ill show her who's a kid!’ ‘I want to protect you too’ ‘i like you’ ‘Dont ever leave me’ ‘we kissed!’ ‘i can hear her thoughts?’ ‘does she like me too?’ ‘your soul called out to me’

Amongst the slow tears falling from my eyes, a smile wouldn't falter against my lips.

Another screen caught my attention, this one showed a cracked heart. Green and gold swirled in it.

Is that… me?

I really am damaged. A broken toy that no one would want after it cracked.