Later that day, we were in Latin and the stout, annoying Latin teacher (who everyone could tell didn't wear a bra), Dr. Kingston, announced that we would be doing a project with our desk partners.

Fortunately for me, my desk partner was Walker. Our assignment was to match Latin vocabulary to their English meanings so that they all connected to make a puzzle.

"So, I'm not very good at vocab," admitted Walker.

"I wouldn't expect you to be," I said. "You just got to this school anyway."

"Can you help me?" He asked with little puppy dog eyes.

I sighed, as though I were annoyed, but I wasn't. We sped through the puzzle, me doing most of the work, but Walker knew some of the easy words and helped with those.

Once we were done, we were permitted to work on our homework, but I thought I'd rather talk to Walker. He felt the same way.

"So," he said, smirking at me.

"So," I repeated. "You're an actor. What movies have you done?"

"Well, I was in The Adam Project, as your friends noticed," his face fell as he said that.

"Look, if you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to-"

"No no," he interrupted, reaching over to touch my forearm. "Don't feel bad. It's okay, I can talk to you about it." I glanced down to look at where his fingers brushed my arm, but by the time I did, he had already moved them away. "It's a bit of a touchy subject for me, because a bunch of people who I thought were my friends were using me for my fame. My only real friends are co-stars or childhood friends who knew me before I started acting. But honestly, you don't seem fake. You were nice to me before you knew who I was. Thank you for that."

"Yeah, of course," I said, grinning at the compliment. "You seem like so much more than your fame."

"Thanks. That means a lot."

"Also, my friends aren't that bad. They won't be fake if you give them a chance," I told him.

"Oh, it's okay. If I'm gonna be friends with you, I'll have to be friends with them anyway," he said. "They seem fun."

"Haha, they definitely are."

"Back to what we were talking about," said Walker, turning away from the emotional subject. "I've also been in a movie called Secret Headquarters and I was Percy in the new Percy Jackson show."

"What!" I exclaimed, earning a look from Dr. Kingston. "What!" I whisper-yelled. "You were Percy? I love that show!"

"Yep," he said, laughing a bit at my reaction.

"How on Earth did I not recognize you?"

"I look a bit different from when I was 13," he replied.

"It sure seems like it!" I said, still shocked that I was in the presence of the main actor of one of my favorite shows.

"But don't forget what I was just talking about," he warned. "Please don't treat me like Percy or Adam, treat me like Walker."

"Yes, sorry," I said quietly, feeling a bit bad.

"Don't feel bad," he reached over once again to touch my forearm. "I get it, just treat me like me."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Do you say sorry a lot?"

"Yeah..."

He laughed lightly. "Don't be."

"Sorry..."

"Dude," he groaned, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Sorry," I said once more. "Ahh, wait, I actually didn't mean to say it that time!"