Will you please?!!!

Start from the beginning

Annalysse use to be my friend but that was before the accident, when her true colors were shown. I loathed her, and I didn't need my glasses to know that what she was saying was beyond rude. Unfortunately I had them on, and was soon reminded just how much words hurt.

"EWW!! What is that smell?!" she held her nose with her neon colored nails, her friends snickered and joined the 'fun' while slowly surrounding me. "Oh! It's 'Garbage girl' what are you doing here junkyard. Why don't you go crawling back to the swamp hole you call a home."

Everyone laughed and jeered adding a few 'jokes' of their own. I glared back at the idiots and jammed more pins in my hair. Annalysse scrunched her nose, "Sheesh didn't your parents ever teach you how to present yourself, Stupid?" 

I stiffened as she masked her face with false pity, "Oh wait that's right, I'm so sorry I forgot that your dad was dead and that your mom is never around." I ground my teeth together and clutched the sink top until my knuckles were white. She better shut her stupid fat mouth up!! "It's probably because she has such an ugly daughter who is always causing her grief." I growled as she stepped closer, "Don't worry ugly duckling at least someone loves you, oh wait that's right no one does, who could love someone so dumb."

THAT WAS IT!! I whipped around and slapped her, hard. She fell over against her lackeys and looked at me shocked, "My parents love me, and they always will, even if one of them is gone. They loved me with true love, without having to 'pay ' their way to love! As I remember neither one of your 'perfect parents' ever gave you the time of day! Not one second! Do you know why! Because there daughter was too selfish and bratty to be seen around them!"

Annalysse lunged at me and my fighting skills kicked in, I turned to the side and round housed her away. I only managed to kick her into more of her lackeys, she glared up at me her face red with anger. But I was done with her, I got in a stance ready to take her down when a hand clamped down on both of our shoulders. I looked up to find Tiana, who was beyond mad.

"Stop it! Stop it right now or else I will personally make sure NEITHER of you ever dance again!!" We froze as she glared at all of us, "Now I need a beautiful Odette to learn all of her moves and have them perfect in TWO weeks! Lilly I need you to save your passions and emotions for Odiel!" She gave each of us pointed looks, " I need good dancers not broken ones! Now all of you swans out and to the main room! Odette go to the side room for your fitting, and Odiel back room now." we walked out of there, I turned right and Annalysse went left. Before she was out of view she gave me a glare, but I just smirked at her now red hand print. 

Me and Tiana went to the back room, 'L.T. What happened? You never get angry like that and you certainly don't throw the first punch?!' I raised an eyebrow, 'I saw the mark.'

I glanced down, 'Nothing just some stress.'

'You don't want to tell me fine, but either you two resolve it or you two stay away from eachother. I can't handle this right now, I doing a charity production and I'm co-directing two others!!' She sighed, 'Alright Lilly let's see what you remember, and if I like it then I'll let you go early, okay?'

I just nodded and started my routine. When she was satisfied she let me go at 6:47, I quickly got dressed and rode my board to the skate park where a big orange dude was doing flips in the now setting sun. I smiled, Mikey always managed to make my day better just by being around. He grabbed his board and hung upside down with one arm on the edge, "LILLY!!!" pushing off his arm he landed and came over to scoop me off my board and into a crushing hug.

I giggled and hugged him back, my feet barely skimming the ground, "Hi Mikestar!!"

"I'm so glad to see ya little dudette!! Did ya have an awesome day!? How are ya!? Are ya ready to do your board?!" He gently set me down and went to grab a bag already full of spray paint and supply's.