Chapter 9- Angry? or Happy? Pt.3

It's my first time writing a story. If i did some mistakes, pls tell me and I'll correct it.

*****************

"MOM!! DAD!!!"

****************

Kim woke up panting heavily. He looked around and found himself in his room, it was day time outside. He finally got to know that it was a dream.

He then sat on bed while starting at the floor for a few minutes, then stood up to check where his uncle is, since he was the who made him sleep. He searched for him until he heard some noises coming from a far.

Kim went near to hear those noises carefully but regretted the second he heard them. Those were none other than both of his uncle's moans and groans. So many thoughts were lingering in his mind : When? How? And why? But he decided to stay calm.

He wanted to ignore those noises but his mind just can't, so after fighting himself for a while, he knocked on the first but it was no worth since the noises of his uncle's was much louder. He then coughed a few times, hoping his uncle's to hear them and take a pause on their buisness.

The sounds of moans was no longer coming. Kim took a deep breath and went to the stairs, leaning on the wall while crossing his arms, waiting for his uncle. While Arm was taking his time, Kim was having the flashbacks of the dream he just had a few mins back. So many thoughts were on his mind with a little guilt of something.

But they got interrupted when he heard a door cracking noise. He looked infront of him and saw his uncle coming towards him while having a red face. And he knew why, but thought to ignore it. He asked why he was here and Arm told him everything then took him with him.

Kim's POV:

Uncle bought me to the forest and told me to take care of the kids and make them go back from the forest. I'm shocked he took me here for a work like that. Am I that scary?

Well I can't do anything about that. So let's complete that job and get away with that as soon as possible. I went to the closest tree of the place where those kids had set their camp. I waited for a few mins to let the sun set down a little bit so I can continue my work.

While being there, I was listening the conversation between the three of them. They were talking about a game named as "Truth or dare". I don't really understand these games and shit. While I was dying from boredom, i heard about a boy that went to complete a dare which they gave him.

He really went there? All alone? That boy got some real guts in him to go inside that forest all alone by himself. Guess my boredom ends here. I made my way to the waterfall, where that child went.

No one's POV:

The sun was already sat down and it was now dark. Soon, Kim reached at the waterfall and hid on a tree. He was searching for that kid near the waterfall but he was having a little problem because he was not trained enough to see in the dark. After trying a for a bit he saw a figure moving in the dark with a flashlight in his hand.

Kim waited for a few minutes study that kid's movement and saw him taking his smartphone out and taking a selfie of himself while pointing the flashlight towards his face to make his face visible. His back was facing towards the tree, Kim was sitting on, so he was unable to see his face.

Kim got to know that what was the dare given to that boy to complete, to go deep in the forest and take a picture of himself as a proof. Such a fools, they don't even know their lovely friend is no longer coming back to them. Kim thought.

Kim was planning to kill that boy and threw him on the camp where the other kids was. That will be enough for them to change their mind and go back. Kim had already killed so many animals to drink their blood to survive so killing a living being is nothing new to him. He saw that boy going back and went to him to complete the plan.

He went behind him quietly and when he got the right moment, he pulled that boy to himself and dig his fangs in his neck to suck all his blood out while placing one hand on his waist and other one on his mouth to muffle his screams. That boy was trying his best to get out of his grip was Kim was way stronger than him. He was feeling so dizzy that after not so long, he collapsed in Kim's arms.

Kim held that boy and licked his lips. "Not gonna lie, your blood is so tasty". He turned him around to see his face and he felt the ground slipped under his feet after seeing it. So many thoughts rose in his mind. He felt himself becoming weaker and weaker after seeing his face. Kim started shivering from fear and guilt that was killing him slowly and slowly from inside.

He felt his legs gave up, he stumbled on the group and fall on his knees while placing that boy's face on his lap and holding his face in his palms. Suddenly, tears made their way in his eyes.

"C-chay?"

************************************************

Words count: 1023

[AN: So here's a new part after a whole decade. It's too short,Yeah ik.ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ I'll try to post as soon as possible, i promise. Yeah I wrote that there will be a new update every weekend but my schedule is just not letting me do it..so maybe not on every weekend or on other days..but as soon as I'm done. I provide you another one. And I'll my best to do it ASAP. So yeah... thank you. Enjoy!!❤️]