Chapter 5- Caught!

It's my first time writing a story. If i did some mistakes pls tell me and I'll correct it.

*******************

POL'S POV:

"haha! You can't catch me!"
"On your right!"
"Catch me, I'm here!"
"On your left!"
"You have only 8 sec left!"
"On your front!"
So many voices came from my different directions.

"Don't underestimate me, kids!" I replied.
"Five!" They started counting.
"Four!"
"Three!"
"Two!"
"One-
"Here! I cought you!" I shouted talking off the ribbon on my eyes while holding a kid that was running from me while playing.

"Agh! We were so close to win! How did you win everytime...you can't even see with that ribbon on!" They all complained.
I smirked and replied "I'm telling you the truth, but don't tell anyone about that, promise?"
"Promise!" They all shouted at the same time.
"Fine, listen here...𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨."

They all gasped, eyes widening.

Putting my hand on my face, trying to hold back my laughter. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I love seeing those surprised faces. Whenever we play games, they always asks me how I win every time. Like today, even if they were so loud that anyone could hear them where they are, and catch them. Just like I did. But still, they think I am an unusual man. Children are so dumb.

[AN: No hate to childrens. I love them so much, they are so cute. But it's a universal truth that 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘀.𝗔𝗿𝗲.𝗗𝘂𝗺𝗯. And no one can change my mind💀✨. Thank you!]

I was about to ask them for another round of game when someone suddenly hugged me from behind, holding my waist. I tried to get off from his embrace, but he was so strong. I knew who is he, and that's why I tried to get away from him.

"Finally found you, love" he whispered in my ear.
His voice was sending chills to my spine. I was having goosebumps. I turned around to face him but, that was the biggest mistake I've done. His expressionless face, with these glasses on, red eyes, holding on my waist like there's no tomorrow, was enough for me to face hell while living. But still, i tried to face him.

"What happened, love? Are you not happy to see me here?" He asked in a deep calm voice.

I nodded my head.

"Then why are you not replying to me? Why did you ran away from home? If you wanted to come here, you should've had told me. It's not like I'll say no to you!" He said while putting one of his hand on my cheek.

"I...i thought you'll scold me if i asked you come here, because you said we vampires should not stay in the sunlight for too long or we'll-

"Shh... it's okay, my love. But it's true. We can only handle a limited amount of sunlight, and you know that. That's why I told you to not go outside of our mansion without me. I love you so much and I'm so afraid to loose you. Please promise me to not go anywhere without me. I was so afraid."

"I'm so sorry...i didn't mean to scare you. I promise to not go anywhere without you. I thought to come here and play with them and not disturb you as you were so busy with your work. I was feeling so lonely."

"I'm also sorry, love. I was so lost in my work that forgot to spend time with my husband. I swear, I'll not do it again, ok? Let's go home, and 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲." He said while smirking.

A blush creeped on my face as i pushed him away "such a pervert! Wait till noon.. I want to play more with these kids, please wait for me?"
He nodded while smiling, sitting on a bench.

I continued playing games with them and making them fool again and again.

[At Noon][6:45 P.M]

I've spend the whole day, playing with these kids. Not gonna lie, but i enjoyed that so much. There mom's are here to pick them up, but guess they don't want to leave yet.

"No...i don't wanna go! This uncle is so sweet! I wanna play with him more!!" One of the kids said to his mother who was trying to pick her up.
"It's okay, sweetie. You can come again, tomorrow. Your sweet uncle also have to go home, right?" Her mother tried to convince her. After so much, convincing, they agreed to go back home. I waved bye to them, and they did the same. Once by once, they all disappeared from my sight. I looked back to see a man sitting with his one leg on another, arm crossed. Waiting for no one but me. I went towards him. He stood up after seeing me coming to him opening his arms while holding on his coat to cover me from the cold winds. I went to him and hugged him, he hugged me back holding on my waist, kissing on top of my head. We gave a last smile to e/o before heading back home.

[KimPorchay] Chay's POV:

It was the noon time I didn't even realize that I spend my whole day with a man I don't know anything about except his name. But who cares. It's been so long, I've had so much fun. I thought he's so rude at first, but guess I shouldn't have judged him by his cover. He's so sweet. Who's gonna believe that a man, this handsome! Spend a day with a boy like me just because he was bored and saved me from falling.
𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒚? 𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒚! 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈? now he's calling me...but i don't want to get out from my imagination. But what if he thought I'm wierd because I've been starting him like for like straight 5 minutes!?

"Huh? Huh? What happened?"
"Where were you lost? It's been like 3-4 times today, you've been lost in your own world"
"Ah..yeah. I'm sorry..i was just thinking that I should thank you"
"Thank me? Why?"
"Because....agh...how should I say that? You'll think I'm wierd!"
"I'll not...just tell me. I'll listen you carefully"

"Well... that's because there were a lot of things going on in my head that weren't letting me live in peace. While sleeping, while eating, while drinking, while talking... these were the only things going on in my mind. But today when I met you You distracted me from those things.. Even when you annoyed me so much, I still had fun. I completely forgot about those things when I was with you..and I am so grateful! Thats why...Thank you!"

"It's okay.... I also liked your company. I am glad I helped you to reduce your stress..well, I could've been bored in my house all day. I would rather be here with you than in my house. I should thank you too. Thank you! I guess you should go home now, it's late."
"Y-yeah..you should too. Bye! L-let's meet again?"

He nodded while patting my hair. I noticed myself smiling but I still waved him bye. To be real, I don't really want him to go. I felt a little sad seeing him go. But he's just a Stranger, no?
Maybe we won't meet again...but i hope to meet him soon.
I was about to go back home, but got stopped when my two idiots jumped in front of me i don't know from where. They finally caught me!

"So...from where would you like to start?" Pete asked me while crossing his arms.

Words count: 1319

[AN: They caught Chay! Now what will happen? Can you guess?...or Will Chay and Kim will meet again? Tell me in the comments! Next update on Sunday! Thank you!]