Chapter 6- I Miss You!

It's my first time writing a story, if I did some mistakes pls tell me and I'll correct it.

*******************

"So..where would you like to start from?" Pete asked while crossing his arms.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Porchay's POV:

"What are you two doing here?" No, but seriously. What are they doing here!?
"That's not the explanation..."
"Explanation about what?
"Don't try to act innocent! Who was that man?

He saw us? But how? There was no one-

"YOU WERE HIDING IN THE BUSHES!!!"
"I- No! I mean Yes...but i just wanted to know if you're hiding something from us. Otherwise, i don't have any habit to stalk on people like that..."

Porchay sighs. "And what about you, Macau?" Macau just raised his hands in surrender pose while sitting on the nearest bench.
"Stop talking and tell me, who was that man?" "Don't tell me..." Pete gasped. "ARE YOU DATING IN SECRET!? Omg!! My bestie is in relationship and he didn't even cared enough to tell me about it.." Pete said crying dramatically.
"Stop acting, Pete! We are not in relationship-
"Then why were you holding hands with him? Why were you staring at him so lovingly? Why didn't you said anything when he hugged you? Why did you cried when you thought he got hurt? And even if he got hurt, why would you care about him?"

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒚? 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒚? 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓? 𝑫𝒐 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓? 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆? 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 2 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔...𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔, 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎!

"Chay! Where are you lost!? Atleast say something... I'll forgive you. Just tell me the truth"
"I- i don't know...i don't know him. I was running from you..when i bumped into him and about to fall back but he saved me. Then he asked me to spend time with him in return. I didn't mean to agree, but he dragged me and..."
"And then, you agreed!"
".....Yes." i replied, lowering my head.
Pete sighs. "Fine...i got it..... That man's wierd!" He said while putting his arm around my neck.
"W-what? Are you not angry?"
"Nope...i can never get angry with you..i know you'll never hide anything from me. I trust you. But don't trust anyone so easily...you don't what they want, ok?"
"Yeah... sorry."
"It's okay... let's go home first, it's already too late. Macau let's go-

Pete's POV:

I turned back, looking for Macau but he...He was sleeping, sitting on the bench! This bitch!

[𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑽𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑺] [10:50 P.M]

Kim's POV:

I was returning home after a wonderful day I had. All credit goes to....Wait! I forgot his name!!! AGH!!!! Kim Fucking Theerapanyakul! How can you do that?! How will I tell Hia about him!? Take a deep breath and think...His Name...His Name...His Name.....

"Kim theerapanyakul"
"Yes! Kim theerapanya- No! That's my nam- .... H-hia?"
"Finally, you remembered that I'm your hia... otherwise, i already named myself a Asshole."
"Haha! Funny...now leave my way and let me go!"
Vegas stood infront of Kim, blocking his way. "Not until, you'll tell me why are coming back 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 late? where did you went?"
"Why would you even care where i went? It's not like you care about me-
"YES, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHERE DID YOU WENT! BUT I DO CARE ABOUT POL!! WE WENT THERE TO SEARCH FOR HIM! NOT FOR LOAFING AROUND!" Vegas lost his patience.

Kim came back to his senses. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕! 𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒍! 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆....𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚...𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆. 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆.

"I was not loafing around, ok!?"
"Then where were you!? Did you forgotten, why did we took you there?"
"T-to f-find uncle Pol..."
"Did you found him? Where is he?"
"I didn't...but I have something else to tell you-
"I don't care what you have to tell me, but it's not important than Pol!"
"Why don't you listen to me once... it's about-
"I said, i don't care!"
"IT'S ABOUT MY ANGEL!! I FOUND HIM!! I FOUND MY ANGEL!!" Kim was at the peak of crying, tears in his eyes.

Vegas was taken aback, listening to Kim. He can't believe what he's saying...how it can be possible! Kim ran inside the mansion, controlling his tears. Vegas stood there, with wide eyes, still processing what did his Lil bro just said.

Arm and Pol were watching this whole drama, until they saw Kim crying. They can't see their little one crying, they decided to approach him.

No one's POV:

Kim went to the top of the mansion, which was his safe place. He was sitting with his legs attached to his chest, arms around them. He was looking at the moon. It reminded him of his Angel...

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍. 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅? 𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌! 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...

The tears which were still in his eyes, made their way down.

Words count: 1057

[AN: I know some of you are gonna hate on Vegas and some gonna hate on Kim. But they both are right in their ways...they just need a small talk.
Btw..what happened to Kim's Angel? And who is he? You'll know soon...🌚 Sorry for the late update❤️ that's it. Thank you!]