Annihilation no lives left behind. We think?

Irrational Genocide

Screaming. Crying. Yelling.

"What the hell is going on?" Aru asked fear driven

"I don't know. Is this some sick joke?"
My feet are cold I feel my soul trying to disconnect with my body. I'm shaking is this fear or a whole new emotion?

More more more

There's more of it screaming crying begging. Is this the sound of blood being shed? My instincts took over. There's no hope in survival of what ever is happening it sounds as it's getting closer and closer. What? Then farther and farther.

"Take everything, now," I say to him with the most sterness I can pull from within
My little brother looks at me with complete horror.

"NOW," I repeat much much harsher we both scramble to get all of our things.

With everything packed up as we basically had nearly nothing we quietly open the door and immediately head to the woods. It's clear Aru is holding in tears at this rate we'll be caught. We aren't wearing our bandanas so our bright white hair makes us noticeable targets.

SNAP CRACK

We immediately turn to see the noise, my fingernails fused with Arus arm with him close. To see a pair of bloodlusting red eyes. No doubt. It's the Sharingan. Is he here to save us?

"Hell..o..? Who..who are you?" I say, trying to sound confident studdering a little.

No answer, just the same red eyes piercing into our souls. Studying us? Of course. We're doomed our own flesh and blood. He probably doesn't- No he doesn't recognize us. We don't even look like we come from the notorious clan. Nobody even that knows we exist.

Damn it.

We're going to die here. And nobody will know. Nobody even knows of us. We're not even wearing the Uchiha Symbol right now.

"Do...you need something?"

I attempt to break the silence. He continues to look at me the moves his eyes to my little brother.

"HEY! You're deal is with me not him!"

He quickly flickers his eyes to me then speaks in a low tone.

"What are you doing here so late? It's surely past your bedtime."

Before I could even open my mouth to speak my brother barged in anxious of what might happen.

"We heard screaming and...and!! Yelling...!!" He spuddered

"What's with the bags?" He responded, still glaring.

"We thought they were... gonna come over here..! And get us! So we had to run!" Fear evident in his voice

It seems what my brother said was enough for him.

"It's nothing. Just people being people. You should go back home to your parents. I'm sure they're worried sick."

He responded, his eyes turning back to normal and not that uncanny red glare. Then disappeared flickering into the night. Aru turns to go back to our once called home.