- ELEVEN

"𝐒𝐀𝐃? 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄?"

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄? 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄?"

ೃ⁀➷

"what is that

"what is that..."

"falling from your eyes...?"

enmu had heard about him a lot. before he'd begun his serie of massacre on the Infinity Train, he would go hunting for humans in the more rural residencies, compared to going straight into the city at night. less conveniently, or so he would say, was that other demons, ones of lesser worth than him, would also continually roam around the same area— leading him to constantly being late to the feast.

regardless, it was also a gateway for an abundance of topics he'd never heard before among those demons— coincidentally, one that regarded a certain demon of great importance. simply and swiftly to say, it peaked his interest.

it wasn't a largely explored topic among them, for it being about a demon they couldn't confirm the existence of. it was simply a topic that was passed and spread around. however, even with the little information pacing around his head, enmu had a hunch that it was something more.

he'd first heard about the demon being purposely hidden. meaning, no one were to know about his existence except for those of convenience to him— specifically, the demon lord. only by then that demons around got to know that there lived such a demon, even if that was the only thing they know.

the next, he heard about the demon being an uppermoon. that was one thing, and as he connected the fact that his presence was to be hidden, he became even more concerned. many questions rise among them— why would the demon lord hide an uppermoon, a demon within his most prized hierarchy? the second, why only now did others know? when did the first person other than the demon lord know about this demon? how did they know? all will then remain unanswered.