- TEN

"WHAT IS THAT..."

"FALLING FROM YOUR EYES..?"

ೃ⁀➷

"mugen train, the infinity train

"mugen train, the infinity train. killing people through dreaming; destroying their spiritual cores to ensure eternal slumber?" kibutsuji muzan mutters as he sat with his legs crossed, skipping through pages of a book that couldn't have been thicker enough. it was only moments before his hand stops to rip off a page from the book, snickering with a mocking expression.

"he couldn't have thought of an even more useless resolution? how laughable." he stood from his seat as he made his way towards his experiment table. as he pasted the teared page to the wall, he traces through the plethora of test tubes orderly arranged on its wooden stand.

he lifts one in his hands, observing it swiftly before placing it back to where it sat, "quite a waste of my blood, don't you think?"

close to him, the male in black who stood with hands to his sides, nodded. his bottom lip falls to utter a word of agreement to his lord, before he was completely interrupted.

"of course you think so. it wouldn't be you if you thought against me, would it?" muzan sneers.

his lord's words silenced him further, as he nods once again. there was no attempt of rebuttal or interjection to whatever was said to him— in fact, there never existed the urge to do so in the first place. be it an offend, a reprimand or even an insulting mockery that was directed specifically towards him into his face; uppermoon zero's thoughts would never differ from those of his lord.

muzan's gaze falls on the tall male's frame. his brows narrowed slightly as he observed the male longer, as if there suddenly appeared an abnormality in his loyal servant. as uppermoon zero stood still on his foot, the demon lord's gaze softens. he turns away from the male and back to his experiment table.