- THREE

"𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃, 𝐌/𝐍?"

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄, 𝐌𝐔𝐙𝐀𝐍-𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀. 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘."

ೃ⁀➷

'huh

'huh...what the? where...am i?' kamanue panicked as he was brought into a seemingly never-ending abode, filled with staircases and doors into nowhere. just earlier, he was headed to massacre a small village not far from mount kumotori, as it was nearing midnight.

he suddenly heard strums of an instrument being played, leading his eyes towards a staircase from which a woman sat, plucking a biwa as the entire room moved each time she strung it.

'is that the woman's blood demon art? it's like the room is being warped around her.'

the demon never inched from where he stood, looking around to see every lowermoon from the twelve kizuki coming together, each and one of them bearing nervous and confused looks on their faces.

'only the lower ranks of the twelve kizuki have been summoned. that's never happened before.' he looked left and right, yet he still didn't see lowermoon 5 being present.

the biwa struck once again, gathering them all on a single wooden platform, much to their confusion and limited acknowledge at what was happening. all except lowermoon one, who was staring in daze towards a direction they'd look past, were quivering on their foot in trepidation of what were to bestowed upon them.

'it moved again! another blood demon art?'

as they all panicked among themselves, all but one failed to notice the burdening presence of a woman, standing above them all. her black hair, her black floral kimono, her sickeningly red eyes that bore onto their figures like a predator eyeing its prey.