- SEVEN

"𝐆-𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅-𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇-𝐇-𝐇𝐈𝐌... 𝐃-𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒... 𝐃-𝐃-𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍..."

ೃ⁀➷

"uppermoon zero has been spotted in the small village near mount fujikasane

"uppermoon zero has been spotted in the small village near mount fujikasane. request for immediate action, oyakata-sama!"

rengoku's determined words had the pillars in surprise. they'd all been summoned to the headquarters at early sunrise, with absolutely no idea of what it is to be discussed about.

oyakata only sighed in response. no matter how he ordered them to sit still in this situation and let the scene unfold first, they could never listen. especially one with a spirit and mindset like kyojuro, always so hard-headed.

"oi, rengoku, would you please be kind enough to inform us on what has happened first before you call us here and demand action?" tengen says with clear sarcasm, irked that he was awakened unusually early by some crows screaming at his window.

"yeah, rengoku-san. what is this about uppermoon zero that we don't know about?" shinobu butts in.

it was getting more frustrating as rengoku kept ignoring their pestering for explanations, "request for immediate action, oyakata-sama!"

"kyojuro, what have i told you about staying low? haven't we agreed that we all would wait and none of you should go on pursuing him?" oyakata was seemingly calm as he spoke, but anyone could tell the exasperation in his tone; mainly towards the flame pillar.

rengoku simply shakes his head, "with all honesty― i did not pursue him, nor was i even on the search for him. i was simply called in for a homicide case and all clues and evidences were only pointed towards him."

the response has them all in surprise― it wasn't the fact that uppermoon zero has killed someone in the open that became a question, but rather the fact it was reported.

"wait― homicide case meaning... there was a body?"

"a completely full body at that. no missing parts or organs, everything was in tact."