- ONE

𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐔𝐈? 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂. 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐎-𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑?"

ೃ⁀➷

"water breathing, second form,

water wheel!"

a twirl of water was unleashed, allowing the maroon-haired boy to safely land on his feet as he was roughly thrown into the air. tanjiro had spent a rough 3 minutes flying before finally being able to land.

"alright, i somehow landed safely.." he mutters under his breath, followed by a heavy sigh as he remembers inosuke being left alone with the massive demon they both had been trying the hardest to kill.

"i hope he's alright.. i don't even know where i am at," he looks around the area he landed in, but to no signs of anyone being around.

"hn, should i go back or stay around here for the demon..." he sighed as he chose the latter, the first being the more complicated to get to. at least here, he could try to kill the demon without any disturbance.

before he could put away his blade, a piercing cry had echoed throughout the area, reaching his very ears. he turns his head towards the direction where it came from, and immediately headed there, thinking that there was a human captured by a demon.

"gyaaaah! aaaah!" as soon as he'd arrived, his eyes widened in shock as he witnessed a sight of the child demon from earlier, torturing his supposed subordinate who was kneeling on the ground in pain.