- TWO

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌, "𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔. 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑, 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, 𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍?"

ೃ⁀➷

the water pillar wasted no time in stalling around and immediately launched towards the masked demon

the water pillar wasted no time in stalling around and immediately launched towards the masked demon. expectedly, its reflexes were of nothing to be joked about as it effortlessly dodged each and one of his attacks.

he panted as he landed back on his feet, frustrated that his attacks were dodged completely.

if he were to be honest, tomioka giyuu was not only terribly astounded upon the appearance of an uppermoon he'd never heard of, but also slightly shaken. within his many years under the demon slayer corps, he had never even heard of the existence of an uppermoon zero.

he almost didn't even buy the sight before him. he refused to believe this male, who does not even have the aura of demons nor does he he emit the scent of one, hold the highest rank among kibutsuji muzan's twelve kizuki demons.

moreover, he looked like a normal human. unlike the many demons he has fought, this particular one does not possess any unique unworldly traits they typically have.

therefore, he became suspicious.

even so, he held his guards high and never wavered his attention anywhere else, but onto the uppermoon zero who was eyeing tanjiro blocking him from nearing nezuko.

"ah, you are the boy with the hanafuda earrings. the one who eliminated kyogai, the former lowermoon 6. a highly commendable achievement." the uppermoon then looked at the broken sword in the boy's hands.

"i see no wonder in how muzan-sama greatly wishes for your death."

in an instant, the water pillar's deep blue eyes widened as the grip on his nichirin blade tightened.