My body started heating up i don't know why, i could feel something wet between my legs, i tightly pressed them together, when still I didn't feel his lips slowly I lift up my lashes our eyes meet with each other.

He thumb stopped on the corner of my lips, he slowly rubbed my lips I rolled my eyes upwards.

He pushed thumb inside my mouth without knowing I started sucking his thumb my wet tongue rolled over his thumb.

He pulled out and stared at him with his already darkened gaze with lust and desire, he teasingly brush his lips against mine, getting frustrated I stood up on tip of my toe and pulled him by his neck.

I attached our lips but soon realisation hit me, my towel loosened and shift down before my pulled myself away.

He pressed his body against mine with force while grabbing my hips, i startled with sudden touch and jump on my place, literally no one touch me there but this movement resulting towel didn't slipped but I could feel my bosoms pop out.

My thoughts broke with his action, he captured my lower lips between his mouth and started sucking harder he dominate over me and suck my lips hungrily, his pace didn't expected to be this fast, i tried to move my lips to match but it seems impossible.

I felt something different, he suck out of my life i felt slight pain also suffocated, i tried to push him, sensing my struggle he pulled back but still our nose touching each other.

Once, I took few deep breath he didn't take time and connect his lips against mine and moved his lips, he lightly bit my lips it's not painful, he squeeze my hips while nibbling my lips.

"Aahhh.."

i moaned, my mouth parted with this, without warning he entered his tongue into my mouth, i gulped my saliva his tongue trance all over inside my mouth, our tongue rolled together.

He lifted my body causing me to wrapped my legs around his torso, leisurely he went in the direction of the bed, we both landed on the bed soft mattress touched my back.

His deep kiss keep making me lose myself, he bit.  "Aaahhh.." a moan escaped from my lips, he got the chance to enter his tongue inside my mouth, his tongue roaming inside discovering my whole mouth.

We both were out of breath he slowly detached our lips we both panting heavily, his lips all wet glowing with sunlight coming through curtains from balcony.

His intense gaze meet with mine, shying i bit my lower, his eyes got more darkened maybe causing me in more trouble, he leaned over again and touched my neck with his wet lips.

He took my hand and kissed my fingers followed by knuckles and covered the path from my fingers to my shoulders.

This is the first time for me to feel all this sensation all over my body I was breathless and my chest started moving up and down.

His trance come to an end, he lifted my frame and pin my head carefully on pillow, we look in each other eyes, his hair spread all over his forehead he's looking absolutely freaking hot, i inhaled deeply.

He plant a kiss on my collarbone first, but later his intention got into my brain, harshly he suck on the same spot where he kissed me before.

"Aahhh..."

I placed my hand on his head and pushed him more into my frame but he held my both arm and tightly gripped into tight hold cause of not able to move my hand, I gasped.

Leave hickey all over of collarbone, he hide his face in the crook of neck and nibbled my skin his hand make a move to my bare thigh i felt goosebumps on my skin, his warm chest covered with sweat stick with mine.